Bongo Fury Rallies & Meetings. Updated 18/06/22
The club runs a number of meetings throughout the year. Many of these are discounted, all are for members only, although non-members are welcome to visit for the day (check first).
You will find a list of forthcoming events below. Full information including address, price and availability, booking arrangements etc can be found in the members area. If you are not a member and want to join the club then follow this link (opens in new tab)
Note: meetings are subject to latest Covid-19 guidelines and may be subject to cancellation or alteration.
Club Policy on Meetings & Rallies:
1) Anyone attending will be asked to adhere to the campsite’s social distancing guidelines.
2) You must adhere to local lock down variations if applicable and respect the needs of the local community
3) You may be responsible for thoroughly cleaning any shared facilities after use and to wear gloves and face masks if instructed to do so.
If you have a utility tent/portable toilet please bring it with you. This eases the pressure on shared facilities.
4) Campsites may keep your details for 21 days for track and trace purposes.
5) If a member of your party develops Covid-19 symptoms during the event you must leave immediately, inform the campsite, undertake a Covid-19 test and self-isolate if required.
6) Attendance at all Bongo Fury meetings is at your own risk.
7) Unless stated otherwise at the time of booking you have a right to cancel up to 10 days before an event. After this time no refunds can be given (but see below).
8) If a meeting is cancelled by the campsite or by a change in COVID policy you will be offered a full refund or for your booking to be carried forward to any re-arranged event.
Full venue details, prices, booking arrangements etc are in the members area
22 to 27 June UK National Bash at Stourport We have 60 places with electric hook up of which 0 are still available, and an initial allocation of 100 non-electric of which 0 are still available. There is a coach trip to the Shrewsbury Food Festival on Saturday and we still have 22 seats available. See our dedicated Bash page here. BOOKING FOR THIS EVENT HAS NOW CLOSED. For late availability send txt to 07932-844321.
14 to 17 July Tough Northerners Summer Camp, Haworth, West Yorkshire We have 17 Bongos booked for this meeting and BOOKING IS NOW CLOSED.
8 to 12 September Welsh Bash, Fforest Fields, Powys Booking commences Thursday 7th July. We have a maximum of 50 pitches available, some on hard standing. You must book a minimum of 2 nights. A 2 person pitch with EHU costs £21 per night, without EHU £16 per night. A single person pitch with EHU costs £19 per night, without EHU £11 per night.
Optional extras: The campsite are organising a Pizza night on Friday. Please tell us if you are interested when making a booking (no payment required yet).
14 to 17 October A Day at the Races, Market Rasen, Lincs
Unless otherwise stated these meetings are all confirmed.
21 to 26 June UK National Bash at Stourport
28 September to 2 October Bongo Fest South West at Looe