Bongo Fury Rallies & Meetings. Updated 15/01/21
The club runs a number of meetings throughout the year. Many of these are discounted, all are for members only, although non-members are welcome to visit for the day (check first). You will find a list of forthcoming events below. Full information including address, price and availability, booking arrangements etc can be found in the members area
Note: meetings are subject to latest Covid-19 guidelines and may be subject to cancellation or alteration.
Government Policy on Meetings & Rallies: Campsites across the UK are subject to local or national Covid and lockdown restrictions. Shared facilities including toilets and showers will be available and will be cleaned regularly. Personal details of all campers will be kept by the campsite for 21 days and forwarded to NHS Test And Trace Team if required. More guidance available on the Gov.UK website.
Club Policy on Meetings & Rallies:
1) Anyone attending will be asked to adhere to the campsite’s social distancing guidelines and you must not congregate in a group of more than 6 people
2) You must adhere to local lock down variations if applicable and respect the needs of the local community
3) You may be responsible for thoroughly cleaning any shared facilities after use and to wear gloves and face masks if instructed to do so.
If you have a utility tent/portable toilet please bring it with you. This eases the pressure on shared facilities.
4) Campsites will keep your details for 21 days.
5) If a member of your party develops Covid-19 symptoms during the event you must leave immediately, inform the campsite, self-isolate for 14 days and request a Covid-19 test.
6) If you develop Covid-19 symptoms within 7 days of attending an event you must inform Bongo Fury, self-isolate for 14 days and request a Covid-19 test.
7) If you are subsequently contacted by NHS Test & Trace because you have been in regular contact with someone who has tested positive for the virus you must agree to self-isolate.
8) Attendance at all Bongo Fury meetings is at your own risk.
9) You have a right to cancel up to 10 days before an event. After this time no refunds can be given (but see below)
10) If a meeting is cancelled by the campsite or by a change in national policy you will be offered a full refund or for your booking to be carried forward to any re-arranged event.
Friday 26 to Sunday 28 March. Tough Northerners, Peak District. Tickets now on sale. We have 8 left.
Thursday 22 to Monday 26 April. Bongo Fest South West, Cornwall. Booking commences 4th February.
Thursday 20 to Monday 24 May. Welsh Bongo Bash, Powys. Postponed from 2020. Booking re-commences 25th February.
Wednesday 23 to Monday 28 June. UK National Bash, Worcestershire. Booking commences 1st April.
Thursday 22 to Monday 26 July. Bongo Summer Camp, County Durham. Booking commences 18th March.
Thursday 9 to Sunday 12 September. Southern Softies, Hastings. Booking commences 8th July.
Friday 8 to Sunday 10 October. Eastern Counties, Norfolk. Booking commences 12th August.