Bongo Fury Rallies & Meetings. Updated 14/08/20
The club runs a number of meetings throughout the year. Many of these are discounted, all are for members only, although non-members are welcome to visit for the day (check first). You will find a list of forthcoming events below. Full information including address, price and availability, booking arrangements etc can be found in the members area, the Bongo Fury Forum, and on the Bongo Fury Facebook Page.
Note: meetings are subject to latest Covid-19 guidelines and may be subject to cancellation or alteration.
Government Policy on Meetings & Rallies: Campsites across the UK have reopened but may be subject to local or national restrictions. Shared facilities including toilets and showers will be available and will be cleaned regularly. Personal details of all campers will be kept by the campsite for 21 days and forwarded to NHS Test And Trace Team if required. More guidance available on the Gov.UK website.
Club Policy on Meetings & Rallies:
1) Anyone attending will be asked to adhere to the campsite’s social distancing guidelines
2) You must adhere to local lock down variations if applicable and respect the needs of the local community
3) You will be responsible for thoroughly cleaning any shared facilities after use and to wear gloves and face masks if instructed to do so.
If you have a utility tent/portable toilet please bring it with you. This eases the pressure on shared facilities.
4) Campsites will keep your details for 21 days.
5) If a member of your party develops Covid-19 symptoms during the event you must leave immediately, inform the campsite, self-isolate for 14 days and request a Covid-19 test.
6) If you develop Covid-19 symptoms within 7 days of attending an event you must inform Bongo Fury, self-isolate for 14 days and request a Covid-19 test.
7) If you are subsequently contacted by NHS Test & Trace because you have been in regular contact with someone who has tested positive for the virus you must agree to self-isolate.
8) Attendance at all Bongo Fury meetings is at your own risk.
9) You have a right to cancel up to 10 days before an event. After this time no refunds can be given (but see below)
10) If a meeting is cancelled by the campsite or by a change in national policy you will be offered a full refund or for your booking to be carried forward to any re-arranged event.
2020 Meetings (Subject to Alteration)
Thursday 10 to Monday 14 September. Bongo Fest South West, Cornwall. NOW BOOKING. Booking will cease at 3 pm on Monday 17th August when all unsold pitches will be returned to the campsite
Update 14/08/20: We have 7 electric pitches left
Friday 9 to Sunday 11 October. Eastern Counties Meet, Norfolk.
Update 14/08/20: We have 3 electric pitches left
Thursday 22 to Sunday 25 October. Southern Softies, Thames Valley. Original April meeting was postponed. Booking re-opens 20th August.
2021 Meetings (Confirmed)
Friday 26 to Sunday 28 March. Tough Northerners, Peak District. Postponed from 2020. Booking commences 14th January.
Thursday 22 to Monday 26 April. Bongo Fest South West, Cornwall. Booking commences 4th February.
Thursday 20 to Monday 24 May. Welsh Bongo Bash, Powys. Postponed from 2020. Booking commences 25th February.
Wednesday 23 to Monday 28 June. UK National Bash, Worcestershire. Booking commences 1st April.
Thursday 22 to Monday 26 July. Bongo Summer Camp, County Durham. Booking commences 18th March.
2021 Meetings (Provisional)
Early June. Scottish Bongo Bash, Perth
September. Southern Softies, Hastings
October. Eastern Counties, Colchester