UK National Bongo Bash 2022
Wednesday 22nd to Monday 27th June
Full Venue Address: The Rally Field, Lickhill Manor Caravan Park, Lower Lickhill Road, Stourport on Severn, Worcestershire DY13 8RL
Note: Do not book directly with the campsite as you will be asked to pay full rate and will be in the Touring Park, not in the rally field.
About the Bongo Bash
The Bongo Bash is a chance to spend a few days in the company of other Bongo owners. It is a chance to meet old friends, make new ones, look at different configurations and equipment or just to relax and forget about problems elsewhere. There is a catering unit on site and there will be stalls selling Bongo parts and accessories. On Thursday night there is an opportunity to meet others in the marquee for “Meet the Bongonauts” and on Friday and Saturday nights there is live entertainment. On Saturday there is a coach trip to Shrewsbury (supplement applies) while back on site there is a Craft Fair. On Sunday there is the legendary club AGM.
The campsite, which is child and dog friendly, is ideal for everyone. The 14 acre rally field is by the side of the Severn and it is a 15 minute walk into town alongside the river. There is a convenience store and pub up on the main road from the campsite. There are full facilities including toilets, showers, washing up areas and Portaloos. There is a dog walking area in the next field and there are 2 childrens play areas.
There are 60 electric hook-ups available and 100 non-electric pitches (more can be made available on demand). But it’s June, and you don’t really need to have a hook-up as you can charge your phone at reception. There is a children’s adventure playground. The campsite has fishing rights, and small boats can be launched from the slip way.
This is a Bongo Fury members-only event. Not a member? Then join here.
For the very latest updates, discussion etc then have a look on the Bongo Fury Forum.
Rules & Regulations
A full copy of rules and regulations will be issued in your information pack, but you MUST agree to the following before making a booking. If you don’t like the rules, don’t turn up!
- Payment must be made in full at the time of booking.
- You may cancel and receive a full refund for any reason up to 3pm on Tuesday 7th June.
- If the Bash can not take place due to Covid restrictions then you will be offered a refund (subject to a 5% admin charge) or a rebooking for 2023.
- You must agree to adhere to any Covid restrictions that may apply.
- Adults are responsible for the behaviour of their children
- Clean up after your dog!
- Please obey instructions from marshals and security all times
- Keep noise to a minimum after 11.30pm.
- No open fires and no generators. Barbecues must be extinguished at 10pm.
Pitch Fees & Booking Arrangements
Please have your membership number, vehicle registration and credit/debit card details available.
“Hook Ups” are now SOLD OUT. The cost is £22 per night. We have 60 pitches available. If you require tickets for the coach trip to Shrewsbury on Saturday (more details here) please pay for this at the same time.
“Non-Electric” pitches go on sale from 9.30am on Tuesday 8th March. There are 100 non-electric pitches available. We can book more pitches if there is demand. The cost is £18 per night. You can book by phoning the office on 0114-2550836 on Monday, Tuesday or Thursday 0930 to 1500. You can also book online (see below). If you require tickets for the coach trip to Shrewsbury on Saturday (more details here) please pay for this at the same time.
Booking online has now ended. Check for late availability by texting 07932-844321.
1) Go to (not available)
2) In the top box “Invoice ID/ Reference” enter your membership number or home postcode.
3) Calculate the total amount. It is £18 per night, plus £13 per head on the coach trip.
4) In the description box enter vehicle registration and the nights you want to book (eg Thu-Sat means arriving Thursday departing Sunday) and number of tickets for the coach trip
Info packs will be sent out by email 2 weeks before the event.
These will include your entry ticket and full event details and will be sent by post or email (depending on preference) on Friday 11th June
The earliest you can arrive is 12 noon on Wednesday 22nd June. The site must be vacated by 12 noon on Monday 27th.