Hi from Caerphilly

madmile
Supreme Being

Re: Hi from Caerphilly

Post by madmile » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:22 pm

Bogmonster40 wrote:I tried that valeters 3 times and 3 times it was shut, so i guess i have given up on them. So i am back looking for another if anyone can help ??

I actually found my way to my dipstick today =D> =D> :roll: After checking where it was, i returned to the laptop cos i still could not open it, then went back again only to be thwarted again. So i returned to my laptop again only to find that i had to take the central console out ! :oops: that will teach me for not reading all the instructions before attempting something....

Think it will be a while before i di an engine change :P :P
You could try RG Valeters in Bedwas (Behind venture wales opposite the entrance to peters pies). I am on the same estate and use him now and again.
The main problem you may have with a good valet, will be getting it nice and dry again so it doesnt carry on smelling. May be worth doing and air con clean also.
Bogmonster40
Bongolier

Post by Bogmonster40 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:47 am

Thanks "Madmile" will give them a try today. I would never have thought about allowing it to dry ! There is so much to think about when you own a bongo, Thank god i found this site so i can be led down the right road without making all the usual novice mistakes ! :lol:

I thought you would have worked for home, did not realise you actually did conversions for a living..... You may see me driving round looking for this valeter.
V6 2.5i Tintop Aero Petrol/LPG
Bogmonster40
Bongolier

Post by Bogmonster40 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:55 pm

Ron is doing my beastie on weds - so soon be looking all nice and spic and span !
suppose i should have insisted on it when we bought it, but would have had to travel all the way back up there again :roll:

My wife has just pointed out that they have not given our bongo a name yet [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
David Edwards
Supreme Being

Post by David Edwards » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:45 pm

To be fair the bongo does scrub up good, I have a go at mine and hopefully if and when mine is repaired, I am gonna look for a new set of carpets to replace my battery acid damaged ones, havent had time due to illness and various family commitments, finding a set local is gonna be the thing tho.
madmile
Supreme Being

Post by madmile » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:16 pm

David Edwards wrote:To be fair the bongo does scrub up good, I have a go at mine and hopefully if and when mine is repaired, I am gonna look for a new set of carpets to replace my battery acid damaged ones, havent had time due to illness and various family commitments, finding a set local is gonna be the thing tho.
Dont forget David - I said you can have a set whenever you like. We usually keep the good ones for spares, so we have a few sets all the time.
David Edwards
Supreme Being

Post by David Edwards » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:12 pm

aw, wow awesome, thanks, soon as..if and when I get my bongo back will give a call, absolute magic.
Bogmonster40
Bongolier

Post by Bogmonster40 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:24 pm

what unit you in madmile ??? i would not mind popping in to see if you could give me some advice on putting a table in and turning my seats around....
Bogmonster40
Bongolier

Post by Bogmonster40 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:34 pm

Had my gleaming bongo back and she is a real beauty. Thanks to Ron at "R.G Valeting"

The best £40 i ever spent :D

Return to “Wales/Cymru”