As long as we are paying for it it's fine !

Talk about non-Bongo stuff. BUT KEEP IT CLEAN....there are children watching. Smut, filth, and anything offensive will not be tolerated and removed immediately.

Moderator: Bob

BongoBongo123
Supreme Being

As long as we are paying for it it's fine !

Post by BongoBongo123 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:38 pm

Criticize diesel on the roads.... whole heartedly embrace it for electricity generation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-35035717

As time moves on the more I realize that our elected government are just not elected representatives but more closely incompetent, wealthy people without grounding in the normal world where the vast majority of people operate. They also appear to have no skills in the area within of which they work. And we should be concerned because they make the decisions that relate to the security of our future in a complex world.

I do not want to feel that all politicians are bad, because I do believe some do in fact want to try and improve things and we do after all live in a democracy and we should be thankful but it is hard to feel that it is working as successfully as it could be, for us ! Normal working people.

Then they wonder why voters have high levels of apathy at the booth. :roll:

Currently it seems voting relates to trying to work out who is least incompetent.
Gefail
Bongolier

Re: As long as we are paying for it it's fine !

Post by Gefail » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:18 pm

Spent all my working life thinking the same thing.....everyone wants every increasingly more of "the pound in your pocket", while telling you..."You've never had it so good"
:-({|=
02-07-1999 TinTop 2WD Oil Guzzler with Hyper Seat :shock:
scanner
Supreme Being

Post by scanner » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:38 pm

Why do you think they are doing all they can to put people off using it as fuel?

They want to use it for power generation. :roll:
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:42 am

Hi
Pssst....wanna buy some cheap diesel :-
http://www.novinite.com/articles/172124 ... ear+Lovech
You think the UK is "bent" when it comes to matters of politics...the rest of Europe RUNS on organised crime :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...someone in "office" knew about the refinery and it was most likely that the owner forgot to pay their protection money!
Anyway... I might have mentioned my loathing of politicians (and journalists) in the past, but the last politician in the UK govt. was Tony Benn...and I wouldn't vote for any of them...my view is why should I be responsible for helping to put a complete wally in a high-potential job...most of 'em can't tell the difference between (shoot) and shineola .
Cheers
Helen
In the beginning there was nothing , then God said "Let there be Light".....There was still nothing , but ,by crikey, you could see it better.
fatcatlawyer
Tribal Elder

Post by fatcatlawyer » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:49 pm

I remember hearing something along the lines of "deep in the bowels of the Department of health there are some gents toilets and written on the wall at eye level when you are using the toilet is the following "at this moment in time out of the 2400 employees here you are the only one who knows exactly what you are doing""
Says it all really!
ELZE
Supreme Being

Post by ELZE » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:22 pm

FYI

Shetland is currently building one mega twin fired diesel power station.

I was offered a contract there last year and turned it down on the basis that it was for two years. Given I have worked there several times on renewable projects, short duration jobs fine but anything more than 3 months and you will go mad?

Still that's Scotland who don't give a sh*t.

This UK government is the worst I can remember, they have no strategy for dealing with anything other than pumping foreign aid money to dubious countries that have nuclear & space programs while the UK drowns in water. There was supposed to be a 10 year plan for LPG, UK has just built two gas fired power stations last year, yet according to the new climate change agreement we have to close all gas fired stations, ban all gas cookers & fires (and I suppose lpg cars) by 2030.

Is it me or have we lost the plot!
A Bongo is for life, not just for Christmas
scanner
Supreme Being

Post by scanner » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:13 pm

Never mind we are going to spend £100n renewing Trident so at least we should be able to send submarines to the Lake District and Yorkshire to help those whose houses are under water.
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:14 am

Hi
Absolutely...do away with Trident, take away guns from the army and give them lollipops, take the police off the streets, and build a bridge across the channel...
The answer is that we've got to stop and help the UK instead of sending aid abroad....and staring us in the face is the result of global warming. The world's over populated, and there's no management or co-ordination of resources. Stop production of cars and produce only electric vehicles for regulated use. Stop democracy and giving the populace choices until they are sufficiently educated to give them that choice. Only one child per family, and stop religion...it's the only self-sustaining waste of money on the planet.
Cheers
Helen
In the beginning there was nothing , then God said "Let there be Light".....There was still nothing , but ,by crikey, you could see it better.
Rapidair65
Bongolier

Post by Rapidair65 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:15 am

Wow Helen, that sounds a lot like China! No electric cars though only pedal cycles! :D
1998 green and silver V6 called 'Blossom'
2004 white 2 litre tin top called Buzz.
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:47 am

Hi
Hasn't done China any harm!...It's a civilisation that's been around to tell the tale a lot longer than most...but it needs to sort out human dignity a little! As soon as you institute a regime of choice, the system crumbles...We are not equipped to handle too much freedom.
Cheers
Helen

Return to “Off Message”