Team Muz Ireland Tour

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

umbongocat
Supreme Being

Re: Team Muz Ireland Tour

Post by umbongocat » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:04 pm

=D> =D> =D> Amazing pics as per usual :) Looks like you had a great time and good weather too :) More than a week definitely needed for the whole of Ireland. Hoping we can get back there some time to see the North :)
I love cheese!
Northern Bongolow
Supreme Being

Post by Northern Bongolow » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:14 pm

brill as usual paul, glad the old girl behaved, and the bongo was good too.

all those castles and abbeys and not a chip insight #-o =P~ :wink:
Alison01326
Supreme Being

Post by Alison01326 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:48 pm

Wow! Yet another fabulous pictorial travelogue of what was clearly a fab holiday. Well done all :P

I think Iberia for you next year. Just because I'd like to see your photos! And don't forget to include the Picos de Europa!
Alison

The traveller sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see. (G K Chesterton)
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:58 pm

Best one yet I think Paul =D> =D> =D>

We went to Waterford in 2006.and have a photo of the same bloke in your photo :shock:

Did you take a drive on Slea Head,overlooking the Blasket Isles.....Ive fished there many times,stunning views.

Top marks to you all,just spent a pleasant hour looking at your pics =D> =D> =D>

Brian
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:50 am

Hi
Absolutely smasheroo....takes me back a wee while...When I was young, and just passed the car test in the 60s, we went on a family tour of Erin...Thoroughly enjoyed the place, and its' strange ways, and , boy, I have one driving experience I've been dining out on since :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...as I say, that brings it all back :D ...Bantry Bay was the place I liked most.
Yes...next tour MUST be Wales...did the family tour of Wales another year...it's a must for a Muz outing!!!!!!
Cheers
Helen
In the beginning there was nothing , then God said "Let there be Light".....There was still nothing , but ,by crikey, you could see it better.
cabte
Supreme Being

Post by cabte » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:42 am

Amazing images Team Muz, what a great tour you did, wish i had time to do something like that .well done
=D> =D> =D>
JDS
Bongolier

Post by JDS » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:51 pm

I cant understand it, you chose to tour Ireland instead of joining us and the gang at Allithwaite, :lol: :lol: :lol: What have they got that we havnt, its just as wet!!!
Joking apart you obviously had a great time and thanks for sharing it with us.
See you soon.
Dave & Jeanette
Auto-sleeper Broadway EL Duo Motorhome (A very overgrown Bongo)
The_Gordons
Bongolier

Post by The_Gordons » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:21 am

Another great account. Who needs a rough guide when you have Team Muz :lol:
Bongo replaced by Wellhouse Terrier
Muzorewa
Supreme Being

Post by Muzorewa » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:14 am

the janner vanner wrote:Thanks Muz,for sharing your pictures with Bongo Fury once again. They bring back many memory's to Roseanne and I of the many times that we have toured Ireland. Roseanne was born and raised at Greencastle. Her family home overlooks Greecastle and the ferry you crossed Lough Foyle on. Over the 40 + years that we have been married, we have travelled the length and breath of Ireland. It's a pitty you missed Glen de Lough in the Wicklow Mountians and Avoca, where Ballykissangle was made. I must admit I prefer the north west, Sligo and Donegal. There is this little known drive around Donegal known as the Innishowen 100. It's a fabulous 100 mile drive around the wild Atlantic coast line and the lush green countryside of County Donegal. Pluss there is the rugged mountains and miles of sandy holiday beaches of Sligo.

Yet again you have excelled yourself and produced a great picture record of your travells.

Thank you for the effort you have freely given to share your photos with us.
Dave, we saw signs for this and also a start & finish line marked at Banba's Crown (where the old Marconi tower is) we were wondering what that was all about. Next time :wink:
violetbongojo
Bongonaut

Post by violetbongojo » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Absolutely fab pics. Thanks. Took me right back to my hols last year, with all the fab atmosphere of Ireland.
Under ground, over ground, bongoing free!

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”