Massive Meet at Tatton Park 09

Moderator: Muzorewa

cabte
Supreme Being

Re: Massive Meet at Tatton Park 09

Post by cabte » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:51 pm

Love the photos muz wow didnt realise the rain was that bad ..
good capture of the rain shots though.
But notice one thing We are all still smiling.. :P :P
wooden wheel
Bongolier

Post by wooden wheel » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:54 pm

What can I say another great meet =D> , thanks Dabs but please try and sort out better weather for next time :lol: :lol: . Nice to see we braved the weather longer than the Largos, Estimas and Elgrands. True grit us Bongo owners!!!!!! :D
See you all soon,
Lynn.
木の車輪

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
rushmon
Bongonaut

Post by rushmon » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:13 pm

Thanks Dabs for sorting another great meet again! =D> =D> =D> Had a great time despite the raging white water rapids surrounding the Bongo's at one point.nice to see folk again.Big thanks also go to DBO for help with emergency repair to my wing mirror glass....(still amazed it didn't smash :shock:) and Anne for the fab bacon buttie(did you ever finish pack that off?)
See you all soon.
Kev.

Each time i get in,it just makes Grin!!!
hatris
Tribal Elder

Post by hatris » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:17 pm

Well even though we did not get a bacon buttie, we were still glad we came. Thank you Dabs for organising, great to see you mate. Many, many thanks to Dot for the drainer and to Allen for the water. Nice to speak to some owners of the other cars, like your seats. Mostly thanks to everyone for the chat. Loved it. Hope we see you all soon. Harry and Trish
daveblueozzie
Supreme Being

Post by daveblueozzie » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:53 pm

Smashing meet, nice to meet the other jap import owners, but what mystified me was why did they all keep driving round and parking in different places and back again :shock: #-o
BACON BUTTIES WHAT BACON BUTTIES ?
honestly thanks for the offer Hotpot they looked really good, but you spent most of your day cooking.
Nice to see everyone. and dabs is now being renamed RAINMAN.
Lost without my Bongo.
Dabs
Supreme Being

Post by Dabs » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:56 pm

Thanks for all the positive comments peeps!! =D> =D> =D>

I think I excelled myself today with the rain eh?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Its beyond a joke now!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think maybe a Bog Snorkelling Meet maybe a better bet next time! that rain was really hard at one point?

Good to see that Bongos were the first to get there and the last to leave,weather conditions frightened the other Clubs off but not the Bongos!! =D> =D> =D> =D>

So whos going to be the first to paint their Bongo bright orange and don orange wigs then?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Strange to think that the very same Largo was the lovely white one from last year with the horse/unicorn graphics on !!! #-o #-o #-o #-o Well theres good pimps and bad pimps,each to their own on that one im afraid!

Yours drenched but pleased with the good turnout given the changeable weather !! #-o

Dabs :D
Its Oh so quiet!!..Ex Terra Lucem!!..A Leopard can't change his spots!
Hotpot
Supreme Being

Post by Hotpot » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:08 pm

Thanks Dabs for a cracking meet =D> . Well the rain was to be expected suppose, but as has been said, we're tough us bongolians 8)

Great to see you all again and some nice chats. Kev I forgot the name of that site already #-o Nice to meet you too thehun, hope to see you at another meet sometime. Big thanks to DBO for sorting out the charging meter in the torrential rain. If you wont accept anything, I'll send you some vicks instead to warm you up :lol: :lol:

Still eating up the bacon butties (sorry Trish you could have had some :oops: ) and the extra strong coffee is not going to wear off for a while Sorry Carl :lol: , hope you enjoyed your birthday anyway.

Really great day, may we have many more like it :)
in the hobnobmobile
thehun

Post by thehun » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:26 pm

=D> Thankyou to everyone for a nice day and a warm welcome :D I`m already looking forward to the next meet I can get to :) (I think I`ll bring my wellies next time :lol: ) It was great to meet you all and to see the variety of bongo`s (God this is going to cost me dear :roll: ) Thanks once again =D> Ian.
blobber
Supreme Being

Post by blobber » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:17 pm

Great meet guys. What rain?? Great pics Muz, I only took a couple, didn't want to get the new camera wet [-X
Despite the weather it really was a good day out as usual with bongo peeps.
Both, RAINMAN and RAINEDOFF MAN lived up to thier names !!!
Thanks Dabs again.

DBO, did we spot you on the M56, thought you were going home.
Tatton meet 1925!!
[img]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums ... .jpg[/img]
Grrrr wheres that Dabs
[img]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums ... .jpg[/img]
Alan & Dot

Yes sir, I can Bongo !!

I now walk with an angel by my side.
kawasaki kid
Tribal Elder

Post by kawasaki kid » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:11 pm

Well looks like we missed another good / damp meet - I don`t like working shifts. :evil: - but four or six days off between shifts does soften the blow a bit. #-o :) Will get to a day meet soon. [-o<
If I had all the money I ever spent on my Freda ............ I`d spend it on my Freda.
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:40 pm

Great pics Muz - how do you do it? Even captured the rain in all its torridness. Sorry we weren't there. We went for the big one and spent a very wet Sunday wild camping in the Derbyshire Peaks. Needless to say, in best Bongo tradition we stayed on site when many had left, and we stayed dry and well fed and watered. And today, when it came time to pack up, the weather was dry and sunny and packing up was no hassle. Bongo peeps make their own luck 8)

Return to “North West”