Awning advice

Looking for hard to find bull-bars etc? Or have something to give away for free? This is the place for you! NO TRADE! NB You can stipulate postage costs when giving away items, but no selling! Items for sale go in 'Small Ads' on here, or 'For Sale' on http://igmaynard.co.uk/bongo/bongo.htm

Moderator: francophile1947

Bianca2022
Apprentice Bongonaut

Awning advice

Post by Bianca2022 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:05 am

Hi all, new to the Bongo world. It would seem an awning would help our cause? I have 2000 2.5 v6 Aero with a mushroom top. Can anyone advise on type? or are there second hand ones available? TIA. I should have mentioned its a roll out awning i'm asking about.
g8dhe
Supreme Being

Re: Awning advice

Post by g8dhe » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:13 pm

Welcome Aboard!

A lot of people will be at the National Bash this week! If your close (Lickhill caravan and camping park, Stourport) why not pop in for a day visit and see all the combinations ;-)
Geoff
2001 Aero V6, AFT, full side conversion.
Image Spherical Visions
Bianca2022
Apprentice Bongonaut

Re: Awning advice

Post by Bianca2022 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:54 pm

g8dhe wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:13 pm Welcome Aboard!

A lot of people will be at the National Bash this week! If your close (Lickhill caravan and camping park, Stourport) why not pop in for a day visit and see all the combinations ;-)
Thanks for the welcome. Bit too far to travel to the bash at Stourport. However I am slowly finding my way around Fury site for relevant info etc. Have a good Nat Bash

Return to “Stuff Wanted/ Free Stuff/Swaps”