Moderators: Bongoplod, aitch

g8dhe
Supreme Being

Bristol Bob ? JCSSW ?

Post by g8dhe » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:27 pm

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/director-o ... vtxuRa9.99
Sure that was the name he used Hyatt ?
Geoff
2001 Aero V6, AFT, full side conversion.
Image Spherical Visions
Bob
Supreme Being

Re: Bristol Bob ?

Post by Bob » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:47 pm

Rings a bell, local paper won't open with me (never will) just goes to a survey page.

Hope the scum bag has been hit hard. :mrgreen:
g8dhe
Supreme Being

Post by g8dhe » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:53 pm

Not that hard;
"one year community order and ordered him to carry out 70 hours of unpaid worked.

He ordered Hayat to pay £2,000 towards the council's costs before July 2017 adding that he would have to take it from the home he owned with his brother"
Geoff
2001 Aero V6, AFT, full side conversion.
Image Spherical Visions
Propnut
Bongonaut

Post by Propnut » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:10 am

Charges Only relate to clocking, not any of the misrepresentation and covering up of known faults.
Handy how he decides to resign as soon as he gets caught so his brief can plead poverty and clemency of the court.
70 hours unpaid work is far less than many of his customers have had to do repairing a van he sold them.
cmm303
Supreme Being

Post by cmm303 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:01 am

It is amazing, and sad, how even the facts about clocking could be twisted to defend the obvious rogue.

Paper says the company sold 200-300 vehicles per year. That's going some! Ouch.

Yet I can find neither the (ex) director's name Mudassar Hayat nor the company ALT South West in a search of Companies House. I must be missing something!
Chris with BertieB
'96 White unconverted AFT 2.5L Diesel 4WD
BigPanzer
Tribal Elder

Post by BigPanzer » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:34 pm

Hi,

Sounds to me that the case was badly researched and poorly presented. No mention of the(documented) threats he made to a customer who dared to complain or at least one vehicle sold in a dangerous condition, but with a new MOT. No doubt he will continue with another collection of aliases, but one day he will do it to somebody who has friends in low places and it will hurt.

Peter
Sharkie
Apprentice Bongonaut

Post by Sharkie » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:35 pm

hi
I was one of the 6 people involved who purchased a Bongo from Hayat at ATL in Bristol. I was advise by the Fair Trading Officer of Bristol City Council only two days before the court case was to be held and had no chance of attending at such short notice travelling down from Hereford.
In my case my odometer had been wound back 30,000 KM (+- 19500 Miles) according to Fair Trading on info received from DVLA.

On finding this out immediately completely serviced Bongo change timing belt all hoses and thermostat and a good going over and to date it has run absolutely fine. advised verbally timing belt had only done 15000 KM but with these guys to risky to take a chance so changed.

Reading the press release, think Hayat and his brother had a very good lawyer and one can read right through it never would have sold that many vehicles in a year.
2000 pound and community work not nearly enough and what annoys me is that for us 6 consumers mentioned in the court case no one gets any compensation we just have to accept it and move on as if nothing happened.

Roll on summer and lets get Bongoing again
Sharkie
Rae Filmer
Bongolia
Supreme Being

Post by Bongolia » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:35 pm

Being that he has been convicted, could you and/not the others not start an action against him for compensation?
Bongobrotherhood
Apprentice Bongonaut

Post by Bongobrotherhood » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:09 am

Sharkie recover your money and for the van being clocked and your costs through the small claims court and can i urge other disgruntled buyers of his or Bristol Bob's to do the same.

If anyone want to take civil action against these fraudsters here's some of my information i can share with the Bongo Fury Forum

Mudasar Hayat
Ghazanfar Hayat - Bristol Bob
Farzana Qureshi - Bristol Bobs wife

Address
24 Halbrow Crescent
Bristol
BS162NF

They also use a front for dealing with customers on the phone a Welshman

Antony Martini

51 Marshfield Road
Bristol
BS164BG

They also have a phoenix company

Acacia Car Sales
70 Acacia Road
Bristol
BS164JW

Please note that the postcode for this private address is wrong and this post code belongs to
Forecourt Car Wash
70 Hillfields Avenue
Bristol
BS164JW

They also use an alias
Manager
Mark Taylor email [email protected]
Anna

These people need to be locked up and shut down if anyone wishes to share any information or stories please contact me via PM in the strictest confidence as a community lets build a case and rid the Bongo Community of these rats.
Bongobrotherhood
Apprentice Bongonaut

Post by Bongobrotherhood » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:09 am

Sharkie recover your money and for the van being clocked and your costs through the small claims court and can i urge other disgruntled buyers of his or Bristol Bob's to do the same.

If anyone want to take civil action against these fraudsters here's some of my information i can share with the Bongo Fury Forum

Mudasar Hayat
Ghazanfar Hayat - Bristol Bob
Farzana Qureshi - Bristol Bobs wife

Address
24 Halbrow Crescent
Bristol
BS162NF

They also use a front for dealing with customers on the phone a Welshman

Antony Martini

51 Marshfield Road
Bristol
BS164BG

They also have a phoenix company

Acacia Car Sales
70 Acacia Road
Bristol
BS164JW

Please note that the postcode for this private address is wrong and this post code belongs to
Forecourt Car Wash
70 Hillfields Avenue
Bristol
BS164JW

They also use an alias
Manager
Mark Taylor email [email protected]
Anna

These people need to be locked up and shut down if anyone wishes to share any information or stories please contact me via PM in the strictest confidence as a community lets build a case and rid the Bongo Community of these rats.
BigPanzer
Tribal Elder

Post by BigPanzer » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:25 pm

Hi,

It would be well worthwhile contacting the groups on Facebook - there are people on there who have got caught who don't appear on this forum.

I was one who walked away after looking at one of his rustbuckets, which somebody later bought on eBay but that would have been over 5 years ago.

Hope the scumbag eventually gets his just desserts

Peter
Bongobrotherhood
Apprentice Bongonaut

Post by Bongobrotherhood » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:41 pm

Please feel free to post my info on social media as I don't do that Face book stuff. Let's stop good foke being conned by this gang.

I am also looking for information of the court proceedings.One thing I am looking at is was the representation or mis - representation of selling between 200 and 300 vehicles a year said under oath as I can't find anything on company's house website for either business or tax returns I'm sure HMRC will be interested in this
Gasy
Supreme Being

Post by Gasy » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:30 pm

=D> =D> =D>
Nice one
Good to see someone who has hurt so many get a bit of comeuppance
Should of been more fine tho
Well done bongo brotherhood
Can you not get the minutes from the court case
To see if that was said under oath
Every time I've done jury service there's always some one taking down everything that's was said
Gas safe heating engineer / plumber if you need any advice just shout.
Bongolia
Supreme Being

Post by Bongolia » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:42 pm

And Google street view shows 24 BS162NF with an Alphard in the front garden with no plates on.
Bongolia
Supreme Being

Post by Bongolia » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:53 pm

Bongolia wrote:And Google street view shows 24 BS162NF with an Alphard in the front garden with no plates on.
And Google street view shows BS164BG with two Bongos in the road. 2014.
Land registry would tell you more about who owns the properties for 3.00 quid a pop if you are so inclined.

Return to “Bongo Chat”