Crowd funding sought

Talk about non-Bongo stuff. BUT KEEP IT CLEAN....there are children watching. Smut, filth, and anything offensive will not be tolerated and removed immediately.

Moderator: Bob

Bongolia
Supreme Being

Crowd funding sought

Post by Bongolia » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:49 pm

Funny how your mind wanders when bored. I started looking through my old inventions to see if, with advancing technologies and materials, any where now viable and I think I have found a winner.

The common cold has always been a tricky one to deal with its not just the discomfort but the way it affects your ability to get things done, a runny nose is always a problem constantly reaching for tissues etc.
Some time back, whilst suffering a streaming and explosive head cold, I devised a system to tackle exactly that problem.

Please bear in mind the system shown here is a prototype the final product would be much miniaturized. With the right marketing, investment and software development it would I am sure take the world by storm. It requires no drugs or participation by the user it being totally passive once installed.
It would be accompanied by a Bluetooth enabled Android app that would log the number of convulsions and display as graph on your phone as well as automatically uploading social media sites like Facebook etc -handy.

I am seeking backing to take this forward to the next stage.
I will issue shares at 100ukp each and I am hoping to raise half a million towards development and marketing costs and possibly some psychiatric help.
Thank you for your kind attention.
:P

Modeled here by the inventor.
roosmith
Tribal Elder

Re: Crowd funding sought

Post by roosmith » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:52 pm

I'm in
Vivaro named Stewart however ex '96 4wd 2.5TD owner.
Bongolia
Supreme Being

Post by Bongolia » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:57 pm

The flood gates are open!
ade33
Bongolier

Post by ade33 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:57 pm

I need one right now, so if you need a beta tester, I'm your victim :D

The picture reminds me of a school mate who, when afflicted by a cold, would wander round the house with a foot of bog roll hanging from each nostril...
Bongolia
Supreme Being

Post by Bongolia » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:16 pm

Will keep it mind Ade.
Alan2016
Bongonaut

Post by Alan2016 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:35 pm

Certainly not an idea to be sneezed at...
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:46 pm

Love it :lol: :lol: :lol:

But the business plan makes me nervous - you'd have only to sneeze for it to catch a cold. This is snot how i like to do business, so I'm out i'm afraid. 8)
Gasy
Supreme Being

Post by Gasy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:09 pm

That might sell well in Columbia
Gas safe heating engineer / plumber if you need any advice just shout.
cmm303
Supreme Being

Post by cmm303 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:43 pm

With a registered patent, and a Haydn high level snot alarm on the bucket ...... I'm in
Chris with BertieB
'96 White unconverted AFT 2.5L Diesel 4WD
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:32 pm

On closer inspection of your submitted photo,I see a microwave in the background.This makes me suspicious of the fact that you may actually be collecting the snot,and cooking it.
Now,if its for your own consumption,its gross,and I`M OUT.
However,if its going to be distributed to help feed the world,it may catch on,so I`M IN
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
BigPanzer
Tribal Elder

Post by BigPanzer » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:49 pm

This is a wonderful idea, but it needs to be taken to a higher level. Anybody who has taken a walk around the more "interesting" shops in Amsterdam (or Glastonbury) cannot fail to have seen the large water pipes with multiple mouthpieces. What is required here is a container with multiple inlet pipes so that those who are afflicted can gather together socially for a communal "snot-in". However I feel that further funding might be required to develop a non return valve for each inlet to prevent the inevitable sneezer blowing everybody elses brains out.

Bongoplod has the right idea re: the product, but some form of blending would be required to ensure the best bits are fairly distributed.

I'm IN! Will you take a Barings Bank cheque?

Peter
ade33
Bongolier

Post by ade33 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:33 pm

BigPanzer wrote:...gather together socially for a communal "snot-in". However I feel that further funding might be required to develop a non return valve for each inlet to prevent the inevitable sneezer blowing everybody elses brains out....
Barf! =D> :lol:
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:05 pm

Jeebers this thread needs sticking in a bucket of disinfectant :mrgreen:
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:06 am

mikeonb4c wrote:Jeebers this thread needs sticking in a bucket of disinfectant :mrgreen:
:-#

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
Bongolia
Supreme Being

Post by Bongolia » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:31 pm

Bongoplod wrote:On closer inspection of your submitted photo,I see a microwave in the background.This makes me suspicious of the fact that you may actually be collecting the snot,and cooking it.
Now,if its for your own consumption,its gross,and I`M OUT.
However,if its going to be distributed to help feed the world,it may catch on,so I`M IN

That`s not a microwave Brian.
This interesting device is one of a pair and used to teleport small animals like rodents ect from one unit to another. I bought them from a lovely travelling family and they are very popular with the Romany community.
Sadly, although brand new a shrink wrapped in polythene they came with no instructions as to use and despite many attempts at teleporting live mice the result is consistently a dismal failure.

I am certain that it is just a settings issue as the one at home has exactly the same problem when trying to send rodents the opposite way and that one is made by a well known electrical appliance manufacturer- Murphy Rickards and it seems unlikely that both units are faulty.
I don`t know if any BF members have these but I would be interested to know if they do ,is the problem the rotational speed of the turntable which doesn't seem to rotate any faster whatever the power setting?
Any information would be gratefully received.
:P

Return to “Off Message”