Caravan & Camping Club Insurance Nightnare

Who's hot and who's not? Good tips and bad rips....

Moderator: Ian

bonglets
Bongonaut

Re: Caravan & Camping Club Insurance Nightnare

Post by bonglets » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:55 pm

=D> :D :D

99 white over Silver Bongo Freetop 2.5 tdc, full side conversion.....let the adventures begin!
Simon Jones
Supreme Being

Post by Simon Jones » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:05 pm

mikeWalsall wrote:To me all the above posts have been fair / un biased / observations / plus / minus / criticisms / of insurance companies by Bongo consumers and yet ...

http://www.igmaynard.co.uk/bongo/forum/ ... me#p641744
I don't think we need to be too worried about the 'name and shame' side of things in this part of the forum is specifically to discuss insurance related matters. On the main page, the info on this section says "Who's hot and who's not? Good tips and bad rips...."

So far in this thread we've had one negative experience of CC & C and several others expressing satisfaction with their services so it's all quite fair and open. No insurance companies are likely to be seeing their share prices plummeting as a result :).
MountainGoat
Supreme Being

Post by MountainGoat » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:08 am

As far as I am aware the C&C Club only act as brokers and the insurance company that they use changed about a year ago. It is the insurance company that deal with your claims and the brokers that are supposed to ensure that you are treated fairly as you are one of their customers. It is possible that two different Bongos could be insured by the same insurance company via different brokers.

I have been using the C&C Club for a few years now both with my Bongo and now my motor home and have not had any problems with them. As others have said I insured my Bongo on line and was not asked if it was converted so I assume that the brokers themselves check the V5 with the DVLA to confirm that it is registered as a motor caravan before issuing the actual policy.
Former SGL5 Owner Jeep Cherokee 2.5CRD Burstner Ixeo Time it585

Return to “Insurance”