Bongo mechanic/garage for servicing in the south Bucks area

YvonneK
Apprentice Bongonaut

Bongo mechanic/garage for servicing in the south Bucks area

Post by YvonneK » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:48 pm

Hi, I am thinking of buying a Bongo and was wondering if there are any recommended Bongo garages/mechanics that will be able to help with servicing in the south Bucks or surrounding areas? My husband usually does the servicing of our car/s. However, he is not at all keen on me getting a Bongo so I need to be able use a trustworthy garage/mechanic that I find. I am prepared to travel a reasonable distance for a trustworthy mechanic/garage.

Many thanks

Yvonne
Bob
Supreme Being

Re: Bongo mechanic/garage for servicing in the south Bucks a

Post by Bob » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:52 pm

Hi Yvonne, and welcome.

There's a garage near Southam, someone will know the name, and there is a list of Bongo Friendly garages in the Members' area.
YvonneK
Apprentice Bongonaut

Post by YvonneK » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:06 pm

Bob wrote:Hi Yvonne, and welcome.

There's a garage near Southam, someone will know the name, and there is a list of Bongo Friendly garages in the Members' area.
Hi Bob, thank you.

Actually, will the same garages have used vehicles to buy as well? In the meantime, I am regularly checking the Bongo Fury for sale page.

Many thanks

Yvonne.
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:16 pm

Not sure if they sell Bongos. I just picked up on them as we stay near there every year and thought they might be handy if we needed anything, let me have a search around.
YvonneK
Apprentice Bongonaut

Post by YvonneK » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:18 pm

Bob wrote:Not sure if they sell Bongos. I just picked up on them as we stay near there every year and thought they might be handy if we needed anything, let me have a search around.
Thanks so much.
dblake
Bongolier

Re: Bongo mechanic/garage for servicing in the south Bucks area

Post by dblake » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:58 pm

Sorry in being late in getting to this thread but i think the place you're referring to is Contract Mechanics. They do advertise on here and are based near a village called Harbury - not far from M40 J12 (Gaydon). Used them quite a few times (stuff like head, radiator, sills) and Simon is very helpful and knowledgeable. As far as I've seen they're just in the servicing and repair business.

Return to “Chilterns, Thames Valley & Cotswolds”