Use of the Marquee

This year's main event will be held at Stourport on Severn, Worcestershire. It starts on Wednesday 19 June and runs through to the following Monday. You must be a paid up member of the club to attend, although non-members are welcome as day visitors. We have room for 300 Bongos on site. Children & dogs welcome!

Moderator: Ian

Ian
Supreme Being

Use of the Marquee

Post by Ian » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:12 pm

The big marquee has been booked for the Bash from Thursday afternoon to Sunday pm. Apart from Friday night, Saturday afternoon, Saturday night, and Sunday for the AGM, it is available at all times. Anyone wanting to use it for any reason please get in touch.
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.
bongobaz
Tribal Elder

Re: Use of the Marquee

Post by bongobaz » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:01 pm

Nit and natter? Baz's bracelet lessons?
Always be ready for a Top Up!
bigbear
Bongonaut

Post by bigbear » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:21 pm

Ian there was interest in craft stalls last year selling member made crafts,for this year. A percentage of sales going to club charities. Is this a possibility? 267
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:04 pm

Agree, the knitting was very popular, just needs a time slot.
Evil Edna
Bongolier

Post by Evil Edna » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:05 pm

Definitely I would be up for another knit and natter/Baz's Bracelets. :D I would be happy to bring along extra wool, needles & hooks if anyone wants to have a go! Bearing in mind I am left handed so might have a prob with a right handed pupil!! #-o
In fact last year a few of the ladies expressed a wish for another session as well - we held an Impromptu knitting session under a tree whilst watching the welly throwing but rain stopped play! :(
Also this year I will find a donations welcome money box as people were asking if they could make a donation to our nominated charity. I will be at the southern softies meet so see you then Ian to discuss & I believe another bongonaut wants to ask about craft stalls.
Edna
Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese.
Links to my blog
Ian
Supreme Being

Post by Ian » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:48 pm

bigbear wrote:Ian there was interest in craft stalls last year selling member made crafts,for this year. A percentage of sales going to club charities. Is this a possibility? 267
I think this sounds an ideal thing for Saturday afternoon's Vicar's Garden Party.
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.
Evil Edna
Bongolier

Post by Evil Edna » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:07 am

I was thinking the same about the craft stalls - the vicars tea party would be perfect!
Also thinking Friday afternoon would be perfect for knit & natter maybe & perhaps Thursday - depending on when the Marquee arrives!
Edna
Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese.
Links to my blog

Return to “Bongo Bash 2013”