South West- UPDATE

To celebrate 10 years since the formation of the Bongo Fury owners club, Sunday 24th February 2013 has been designated as National Bongo Day. What we have in mind is a series of events in various locations across the UK & Ireland where Bongonauts can get to meet each other and perhaps have a Sunday lunch.

Moderator: Ian

Tidmo
Bongolier

Re: South West- UPDATE

Post by Tidmo » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm

Brilliant! See you there! :D
Pourquoi Pas?
nicxf
Bongolier

Post by nicxf » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:03 pm

Botheration, I won't be able to make it after all - still hurting after a hospital visit. Hopefully next time, eh? :-/
Tidmo
Bongolier

Post by Tidmo » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:47 pm

That's a shame. Hope you're okay though. No problem.
Pourquoi Pas?
Poohbear
Tribal Elder

Post by Poohbear » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:30 pm

Just got back from a very enjoyable meet at Toddington Station, met up with some fellow Bongonauts. Very good turnout (9 Bongos I think?). We must make this the first of many area meets and the next one should be held when it's a bit warmer. Here are a couple of photos.

For the people interested in the bed for the cab here's the link http://www.vw-beds.com/products/bongo.html I should probably be on commission especially after the demonstration :D

Tidmo
Bongolier

Post by Tidmo » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:53 pm

Well I think that was a success! After initially thinking no one would show we ended up with a total of 10!
Hooray! Very nice meeting other Bongonauts and will have to arrange a regular meet. Those who showed an interest pm or email me please- let's do it sooner than later!

Thank you to everyone who came and braved the cold!
=D> =D> :D

Cheers also Ian for the resources and establishing this brilliant club a decade ago! =D> =D>
Do I get a membership discount for next year now...? :wink:
Pourquoi Pas?

Return to “National Bongo Day Sunday 24/02/13”