Bash Pics

This is the largest gathering of Bongos anywhere in the world and takes place at our spiritual home, Stourport on Severn 20 to 25 June.

Moderator: Ian

cazzyblues
Bongolier

Bash Pics

Post by cazzyblues » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:04 pm

Some Bash Pics. The two large ones are videos. Click on thumbnail to see larger pic/video.

The Band followed by Kerry having a good laugh.

Bongofest
Last edited by cazzyblues on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Cazzy
Art of Wax ( Facebook page)
"Art is a pigment of your imagination". (Darcy Gerdes)
umbongocat
Supreme Being

Re: Bash Pics

Post by umbongocat » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Wondered where you had got to later in the evening. You were just down the road under the big big even awning with the bongones..

Should of popped up to us in the smaller :oops: event awning.

They're great awnings have to say :) We managed to even have open fire under ours. The wardens said it was fine as long as it was a heat log and not firewood :)
I love cheese!
cazzyblues
Bongolier

Post by cazzyblues » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:40 pm

umbongocat wrote:Wondered where you had got to later in the evening. You were just down the road under the big big even awning with the bongones..

They're great awnings have to say :) We managed to even have open fire under ours. The wardens said it was fine as long as it was a heat log and not firewood :)
An open fire would have been nice and would have dried me out after all the dancing in the rain. LOL. Next time we shall all have to gather together perhaps join the two of the canopies together for an after midnight bongofest. :lol:
Cazzy
umbongocat
Supreme Being

Post by umbongocat » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:46 pm

cazzyblues wrote:
umbongocat wrote:Wondered where you had got to later in the evening. You were just down the road under the big big even awning with the bongones..

An open fire would have been nice and would have dried me out after all the dancing in the rain. LOL. Next time we shall all have to gather together perhaps join the two of the canopies together for an after midnight bongofest. :lol:
It was nice having the fire, although next time I do hope I'll be able to be up there dancing and not having to spend so much time by a fire or sitting on the moonchair with my hot water bottles :lol: :lol:
I love cheese!
cazzyblues
Bongolier

Post by cazzyblues » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:48 pm

umbongocat wrote:
cazzyblues wrote:

It was nice having the fire, although next time I do hope I'll be able to be up there dancing and not having to spend so much time by a fire or sitting on the moonchair with my hot water bottles :lol: :lol:
It must have been frustrating not to beable to join in the dancing, but nxt year will soon come round and hopefully you will be all mended. :D
Cazzy
umbongocat
Supreme Being

Post by umbongocat » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:50 pm

It was fun, can't complain but definitely getting up and dancing next year :) Wanted to post pics on FB but can't as I'm sill off work sick and it wouldn't look to good if they see I went camping :oops:
I love cheese!

Return to “Bongo Bash 2012”