Change of plan

This is the largest gathering of Bongos anywhere in the world and takes place at our spiritual home, Stourport on Severn 20 to 25 June.

Moderator: Ian

M 80NGO
Supreme Being
Location: Usually in My own wibbly wobbly lill world ! Otherwise Huntingdon.

Change of plan

Post by M 80NGO » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:25 pm

I'm booked at the bongo bash for friday and saturday night, today a fellow driver has asked me if i need the friday off as this is stopping him taking a weeks holiday so my query is this can i change my booking to saturday night and sunday night as i can get the monday off of work ? i may well be able to get there late friday depending on workload and finish time but i just need to know if this is feasable before i give my fellow driver the thumbs up for his holiday.

Thanks, Peter.
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Re: Change of plan

Post by Bongoplod » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:12 pm

M 80NGO wrote:I'm booked at the bongo bash for friday and saturday night, today a fellow driver has asked me if i need the friday off as this is stopping him taking a weeks holiday so my query is this can i change my booking to saturday night and sunday night as i can get the monday off of work ? i may well be able to get there late friday depending on workload and finish time but i just need to know if this is feasable before i give my fellow driver the thumbs up for his holiday.

Thanks, Peter.
Ring/email Ian

Brian
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
M 80NGO
Supreme Being

Post by M 80NGO » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:12 pm

Bongoplod wrote:
M 80NGO wrote:I'm booked at the bongo bash for friday and saturday night, today a fellow driver has asked me if i need the friday off as this is stopping him taking a weeks holiday so my query is this can i change my booking to saturday night and sunday night as i can get the monday off of work ? i may well be able to get there late friday depending on workload and finish time but i just need to know if this is feasable before i give my fellow driver the thumbs up for his holiday.

Thanks, Peter.
Ring/email Ian

Brian
Yeah will do :wink:
Ian
Supreme Being

Post by Ian » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:50 pm

It won't be a problem.
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.
M 80NGO
Supreme Being

Post by M 80NGO » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:36 pm

Thanks Ian, as i said i may well be able to get there friday evening but if i do then i'll just stay fri sat and sunday nights =D>

Return to “Bongo Bash 2012”