upwood 2012 xmas.

Moderator: Muzorewa

Diane
Bongolier

Re: upwood 2012 xmas.

Post by Diane » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:43 pm

Home safe and half unpacked. Cheers Dave for another fab weekend \:D/ \:D/ We're knackered as per but it's well worth it. Nice to be back in the saddle so to speak and see everyone again. I'm looking forward to seeing some pics - none from us as the camera stayed at home #-o
I've already been checking out Hill of Oaks for availability - looks like the 10th and 11th May could work. They've put the prices up though :( :( :( £24 per night. I've had a look at Fallbarrow Park - that's on the lake side too and thats the same price. Let me know if you think its a bit steep. Cheers for now

Di & mr stilldesperate
X
karena
Supreme Being

Post by karena » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:17 pm

thanks to all for a fab weekend,Dave for organisig, Mike for sorting my tyres lovely smooth journey home.

My poor bongo looks all sparse and empty now all camping gear decamped and stored away for winter except cooker kettle and mug -so i thought i would treat her to a wash and very useful pound pressie astonish window cleaner must do what it says on the tin my neighbour was suitably astonished when she arrived home to find me parked in her place cleaning windows in fact i,m astonished too -me cleaning windows.
back to the drudge tomorow but plenty of happy memories from the weekend to keep me going until the next meet.
Di £24 sounds a lot but not when you think in proportion how many £££££ s that went behind the bar so i could bring my own cheap plonk to make up for it :lol:
blobber
Supreme Being

Post by blobber » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:33 pm

What a great weekend, thanks Dave. Karen, I'm astonished, all that cleaning, what's got into you girl? You'd already done the hub caps :lol: :lol:
I did find part of the weekend a bit " cheesey" though. Tucking into a bit of Harrogate Blue at the mo, hows the hot cheese Pete? :lol: :lol:
Pics to follow.
Alan & Dot

Yes sir, I can Bongo !!

I now walk with an angel by my side.
PixieAndTheMoon
Supreme Being

Post by PixieAndTheMoon » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:13 am

So so sorry to have ducked :cry: we are in good health but I am having a few probs at the moment.

Love to you all

Jo xx
tay
Bongolier

Post by tay » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:52 am

thanks to dave for sorting out a fantastic weekend again.jaws still aching from all
the laughing.
i chose not to choose life ....i chose a bongo instead
jetskier
Tribal Elder

Post by jetskier » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:47 pm

it was great to see everyone again enjoying thenselves,think we might be havin a northwest and yorkshire revival next yr great weekend again,big thanks to upwood,especially karen for all her work,david for not being there hahahahaha,good old dave,and big frank for havin us back for the 5th yr,start thinkin about a theme for the next one folks.really looking forward now to next yr,possible engagement meet,waynetta an davina matron of honours,an then of to that lovely city york.
" if you carnt bongo,then PARTY"
NMOAD
karena
Supreme Being

Post by karena » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:50 pm

see how astonishment can spread its like a virus, speaking of which -wish i hadnt bothered coming home trojan on laptop kept me up until 2am had nightmares with 02 phone change this morning then slipped on wet stone flags and landed on my apex at lunchtime then came home and found part of the kitchen ceiling in my tea. not HP but looking forward to the revival.
perros huevos
Bongolier

Post by perros huevos » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:46 pm

karena wrote:see how astonishment can spread its like a virus, speaking of which -wish i hadnt bothered coming home trojan on laptop kept me up until 2am had nightmares with 02 phone change this morning then slipped on wet stone flags and landed on my apex at lunchtime then came home and found part of the kitchen ceiling in my tea. not HP but looking forward to the revival.
dont you know its bad luck to open your presents before christmas? our presents will be going under the tree. we all had a brilliant time at the bash & a big thanks to all involved in organising cant wait for next years
chris ,marilyn, paul & gaynor
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:46 am

Really sorry I never made it Dave and Co. Had the plasterer in and its looking bad as the cracks he covered seem to be visible as the plaster dries :evil:

However,another reason I couldnt make it, is we have an addition to the family who Ive had to look after......hes a little Ewok,Chewbaccas great grandson,who will be my camping buddy when hes a bit bigger......photos soon.

Glad everyone had a great time,looking forward to the pics

Brian
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
Tomo 53
Bongolier

Post by Tomo 53 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:55 am

OK we try again to send pics from madness night at Upwood 2012 [-o< [-o< [-o<

http://s1272.photobucket.com/albums/y396/Tomo531/
Tomo
Northern Bongolow
Supreme Being

Post by Northern Bongolow » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:51 pm

good one tomo, =D> =D> great to see some pics, i was beginning to think someone was embarrassed keeping it all on facespace :shock: :wink:
B*Witched Blingo
Supreme Being

Post by B*Witched Blingo » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:06 pm

What a weekend :D . It was brilliant. It was especially good to see all the bongoliers having a damn fine bit of fun. Jetskier thank you so much for organising yet another successful Xmas fancy dress. Speaking of fancy dress. Can anyone guess who this Diva might be?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ-NjhF ... el&list=UL

Sorry it's outta sinc. Can't work out why it has happened. Plays ok on the phone. :evil:

There are a few more vids uploaded. Excuse the editing. I didn't do any as it messed up the the sinc.

Roll on next year. =D> =D>
You Tube Films Click Here
"Get your wellies out. No likey floaty Bongo's"
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Great weekend, great to see everyone again, first bongo trip this year :shock: , few pics from us 8

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/ ... =slideshow
blobber
Supreme Being

Post by blobber » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:49 pm

Just a few pics, sorry for the delay.

Alan & Dot

Yes sir, I can Bongo !!

I now walk with an angel by my side.
Northern Bongolow
Supreme Being

Post by Northern Bongolow » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:46 pm

like the emma's outside emma's cafe, but love the yorkshire relics :shock: :shock: :wink: . and is the last picture one of chell at the end of the night :?: . :lol: :lol:

Return to “North West”