Rest of the West Roll Call

Moderators: Bob, westonwarrior

alan
Supreme Being

Post by alan » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:54 am

Wellington somerset pick my bongo up next sat
(white over sliver new shape)
Last edited by alan on Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris&Gem
Bongolier

Post by Chris&Gem » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:50 pm

Thought I would keep this post alive,(as i've just found it). Me, Gemma and Ellie are 3 year old, can't wait to get away again this summer. We've worked it out and we had 15 trips away last year. Roll on the summer,and hope to meet some more bongoers.
Biddy

Post by Biddy » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:20 pm

Hello :D Just to add my name to the roll call recall.
Biddy : Westbury, Wilts. Black AFT "N" reg , seeing more and more bongo's but no waves back :cry: :cry:
Had ours since 2003, joined then but never originally used the forum, lasped membership due to lack of memory. Suddenly remembered, re - joined, braved the forum (comp skills put me off) haven't looked back. Now Totally Hooked, and regret the lost years :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am not alone with my Bongo I have a him - in - doors, David, and 3 children, Jon 16, Jo Anne 12, Kim 10, also an alsation Major.
We mostly drive to Trago Mills and Dawlish Warren via Cartgate when not working or school time.

It would be great to have a mini meet but when I'm back to work I may miss out :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

TTFN
aitch
Supreme Being

Post by aitch » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:16 am

We are still here in Taunton Somerset Hoping to head up to Scotland in July for a couple of weeks holiday and planning a trip to Italy in July 2008 all being well. Aitch (H) Chrissie and Becky(12)
Be nice to everyone they might be nice back.

Come to the dark side we have chocolate dark chocolate
egor110

Post by egor110 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:21 pm

Also in taunton, somerset, heading off to cornwall in april for easter for a agility comp at wadebridge.
Su & Mike

Roll Call

Post by Su & Mike » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:43 pm

Hi
We live between Weston Super Mare & Bristol. Only use the Bongo at weekends, at the moment, great for shopping, stuff you can pack in around the dogs in the back is amazing. But come spring I will be off all over the place doing my dog agility shows. I think the first overnight trip will be to Newbury. Did use Bongo to tow caravan down to Tavistock back in Sept. only had it a week!! Towed like a dream, didn't know the van was on the back. Su
egor110

Post by egor110 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:55 pm

Su & Mike- Me too i'll be at kernow&carn brea easter weekend then wallingford and vyne so will see you around. What dogs do you run, which club?
Scott & Gillian
Bongolier

Post by Scott & Gillian » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:06 am

A big HELLO! to all the new ones in the South West!
Hope to meet up with some of you at the gatherings this year! :D
I'm a collector of random things. Anything. But not glitter, which is nasty.
www.random-things.co.uk
Su & Mike

Rest of The west

Post by Su & Mike » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:32 am

I run border collies. Used to be with Severnside now run new club called Phoenix.
This forum is great but I really must stop now and go to bed. Will catch up with you all tomorrow. :wink:
Yamaha
Bongolier

Post by Yamaha » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:16 pm

Chris&Gem said "Me, Gemma and Ellie are 3 year old"

Mike says "Blimey, Chris - you must have had a hard paper round - I would have put you at more than 3" Image

Mike (in Bridgwater)
Curator of the Bridgwater Motorbike Collection

jimamberdog

Post by jimamberdog » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:12 pm

Hello. Drive a silver freetop, live near Nailsworth (Stroud)- do we count? Quite a few bongos around here. Did lots of camping in ours back in summer (fairly comfy too, considering I was heavily pregnant with twins at the time), and since the arrival of our babies back in September (bringing family total up to 6), is now also used as our main vehicle. Poor thing is being run into the ground.....
Scott & Gillian
Bongolier

Post by Scott & Gillian » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:54 pm

Hello jimamberdog!
I reckon you count being in Stroud - nice spot - have a few friends moving your way later in the year - sadly not Bongo converts though!
I'm a collector of random things. Anything. But not glitter, which is nasty.
www.random-things.co.uk
Chris&Gem
Bongolier

Post by Chris&Gem » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:58 pm

Thank's Yamaha, the wife does say I have a mentel age of 3. Sorry I did'nt reply sooner, we've been away for are first weekend away (Brean).
It was a trial run of some of the mods, and find out if we can do wet spring weekends away, with Ellie.
And the result , lots of mud to clean off everything,
unit worked well,
rain did'nt bother us, and we had a good time.
Moto GP.
Look's like Rossi has just got a good result in testing, thats how to ride a Yamaha.
Can you belive it, he won a new BMW for that, not a Bongo in sight
Gungadon

Rest of the West Roll Call

Post by Gungadon » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:57 pm

Hi

Do we count? Bongo bought from Poole and we visit Poole or the Purbecks which we love as often as possible. Would love to join a meet if one is arranged. I drive to Bath every Saturday (not in Bongo) so if you see a mad woman in a little mazda 323 on the A36 waving please wave back! :D

Mrs Gungadon
Chris&Gem
Bongolier

Post by Chris&Gem » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:14 pm

If we see you ,we'll wave.

Return to “Rest of the West”