First real outing

charlieD
Bongonaut

First real outing

Post by charlieD » Fri May 06, 2011 11:53 am

Will be taking our Bongo out for it's first camping trip to Portsoy campsite this weekend, looking forward to it but not sure the weather is going to play ball.
"I tried jogging once but the ice kept falling out of my glass" Dave Lee Roth
The_Gordons
Bongolier

Re: First real outing

Post by The_Gordons » Fri May 06, 2011 1:21 pm

Looks like it may be a little wet this weekend which is a shame given the recent run of nice weather but we can hope that the weather forecasters will be wrong [-o<

Anyway if it does rain you can sit in your Bongo with a glass of your favourite tipple watching others put their tents up in the rain :lol:
Bongo replaced by Wellhouse Terrier
Bongopoet
Tribal Elder

Post by Bongopoet » Sun May 15, 2011 1:46 pm

charlieD wrote:Will be taking our Bongo out for it's first camping trip to Portsoy campsite this weekend, looking forward to it but not sure the weather is going to play ball.

Hope it was fun.. Portsoy is such a lovely little place to go.
charlieD
Bongonaut

Post by charlieD » Mon May 16, 2011 2:25 am

Went very well and actually the weather was fairly kind with Saturday fine and Sunday a bit changable. Didn't get a sun tan more weather beaten :lol: Great wee campsite right on the beach and cheap as chips at £15 for an electric hook up pitch. I was brought up in Portsoy as a young child so always good to go back with the family. With enough notice to the site, it would make a good location for a meet.
"I tried jogging once but the ice kept falling out of my glass" Dave Lee Roth
Bongopoet
Tribal Elder

Post by Bongopoet » Mon May 16, 2011 7:16 pm

charlieD wrote:Went very well and actually the weather was fairly kind with Saturday fine and Sunday a bit changable. Didn't get a sun tan more weather beaten :lol: Great wee campsite right on the beach and cheap as chips at £15 for an electric hook up pitch. I was brought up in Portsoy as a young child so always good to go back with the family. With enough notice to the site, it would make a good location for a meet.

Fantastic and what a good idea! We may even get an informal meet going later in the year.

Return to “Scotland”