Possible help with a relay from Ulverston or Seascale

Moderator: Muzorewa

Jillygumbo
Supreme Being

Possible help with a relay from Ulverston or Seascale

Post by Jillygumbo » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:01 pm

Hi

There's a very nice Just Kampers drive away awning on Fleabay at the moment. Sssssh - don't tell anyone. :-# The Seller says "Collection only" but lives in Ulverston. I'm hoping that'll keep the price down :wink:

I may be able to get my cousin to collect it from the Seller - when and if she replies to my email but it would take it further away as she lives in Calderbridge near Seascale.

I was wondering how hard or easy it may be to organise a relay to get it down to me in Swindon, Wilts.

I reckon it would cost me almost 2 tankfuls of diesel to drive there and back and at £75 a tank it doesn't sound worth buying! Apparently it's 241 miles Swindon to Ulverston, but then it's only about 40 miles further than Newquay!

Once collected from the Seller there won't be any particular rush to get it here - although before Easter would be helpful :lol:

All of this is assumption at the moment, as I'm not prepared to put in a bid until I either hear from my cousin (who may want a visit :shock: ) or from peops on here.

Jill
Jillygumbo, Tonto & Ruca
The night conceals the world, but reveals the universe!
Jillygumbo
Supreme Being

Re: Possible help with a relay from Ulverston or Seascale

Post by Jillygumbo » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:19 pm

Forget this post - not gonna bother to even think about it.
Jillygumbo, Tonto & Ruca
The night conceals the world, but reveals the universe!

Return to “North West”