Easter Meet anyone?

Moderator: Muzorewa

PixieAndTheMoon
Supreme Being

Re: Easter Meet anyone?

Post by PixieAndTheMoon » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Blow me Pam, you have a big left foot! <kindly written by me> xx That is dear you x

Anyway, friend's if anyone can bring some long, ultra long extensions we can poke a few though the community centre windows and join more up from a 13amp plug sockets. I shall put any contributor's names on them so we know where to return them to. Would be nice to get more juice to keep more comfy.

Thanks Jo x
yorkshirelass
Tribal Elder

Post by yorkshirelass » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:31 pm

I must have 2 left feet then Jo :shock:
Just a thought.....would a gazebo be of any use ? Its just a cheapy and has no sides, but it may be cover for those who cannot/don't want to hang around in THE SUNSHINE WE HAVE BEEN PROMISED =D> Have to admit this is me, so usually sit under my sun brolly to stave off sun stroke ! Its up to you Jo as i don't know what you have already organised ?
PixieAndTheMoon
Supreme Being

Post by PixieAndTheMoon » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:24 pm

Dearest Pam, we have a gala tent thing that you can hang out in chick, I am only fond of the sun in small dose's since I became a Northerner. Our tent is big enough for hanging out in, thank you for the offer. We are sorted on that score Pam

Jo xx
daveblueozzie
Supreme Being

Post by daveblueozzie » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:50 pm

I think i have an extra hookup lead, if i find it i will bring it along, the problem now, is it might get to Saturday before i can get to the meet #-o [-X , save me a space next to Dabs, we can use a splitter.
Lost without my Bongo.
Tomo 53
Bongolier

Post by Tomo 53 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:08 pm

PixieAndTheMoon wrote:Blow me Pam, you have a big left foot! <kindly written by me> xx That is dear you x

Anyway, friend's if anyone can bring some long, ultra long extensions we can poke a few though the community centre windows and join more up from a 13amp plug sockets. I shall put any contributor's names on them so we know where to return them to. Would be nice to get more juice to keep more comfy.

Thanks Jo x
have loaded a heavy duty extension reel, that should be long enough .along with a standard 10 metre job, and some multi socket boards.if any one has some T.R.F. glands bring them in case we can get at the disy box [-X for the footy pitch lights,with permission that is :wink:
Tomo
JDS
Bongolier

Post by JDS » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:35 pm

Does anyone want a 17" Colour TV with DVD (CRT not flatscreen) with remote control good working order. You will need a freeview box.
Free to a good home.
I can bring it with me on Friday.
Or if no one wants it do you want it Harry for your car boot (proceeds to Mountain Rescue).

Dave
Dave & Jeanette
Auto-sleeper Broadway EL Duo Motorhome (A very overgrown Bongo)
Peg leg Pete
Supreme Being

Post by Peg leg Pete » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:57 pm

All been well (small coolant leak suspected) we will be up with you Thursday afternoon [-o<
Image Pete
dreamwarrioruk
Supreme Being

Post by dreamwarrioruk » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:02 pm

quite upset that we arent coming but father in law coming out of hospital tomorrow after 3 weeks in so think its only fair we stay and look after him
hope you all enjoy the long weekend and the nice weather
mike, jo and emma
PixieAndTheMoon
Supreme Being

Post by PixieAndTheMoon » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Thank you DBO and Tomo.

Pete I am crossing everything I have for your coolant leak, dear me! More like dear you. Don't push the van too hard. Give it TLC, always another time mates.

I am looking forward to seeing you all, some tomorrow. Safe journey's everyone. Weather is looking like summer so let's make the most of it.

Jo x
Debs and David
Tribal Elder

Post by Debs and David » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday sometime. Can't wait to be able to sit and enjoy the sunshine and do absolutely nothing for a few days. :D
Debs & David

You Need Degas to Make De Van Gogh
Dabs
Supreme Being

Post by Dabs » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:58 pm

Debs and David wrote: Can't wait to be able to sit and enjoy the sunshine and do absolutely nothing for a few days. :D
That sounds like a fantastic plan of action! 8) :P
Dabs :D
Its Oh so quiet!!..Ex Terra Lucem!!..A Leopard can't change his spots!
Harry
Supreme Being

Post by Harry » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Everyone bring a lawn mower.

Popped onto field today to check out sogginess factor.

Field lovely and dry but grass/dandylions have shot up so wet feets in the mornings methinks.

I'll be dumping my old caravan there about lunchtime then returning with my posh one later. Then back home again to drop off the car and fetch my tatty Boxer.

cheers

H 8)
http://watcherswildlife.co.uk

Towing a shed with a Citroen C4 Picasso 1.6hdi vtr+
Diane
Bongolier

Post by Diane » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:31 pm

Sorry chaps but I won't be at this one now - sommat else has come up - all good though :D :D Have a fab time and i'll see some of you in a couple of weeks time at Windermere 8)

Di
X
Debs and David
Tribal Elder

Post by Debs and David » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:17 am

Just wondered if anyone with ehu had backed out yet, coz we were next in line :?:
:)
Debs & David

You Need Degas to Make De Van Gogh
daveblueozzie
Supreme Being

Post by daveblueozzie » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:06 am

Debs and David wrote:Looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday sometime. Can't wait to be able to sit and enjoy the sunshine and do absolutely nothing for a few days. :D
That's exactly what i will be doing, absolutely nothing =D>
After the last month working on the bongo :shock: i just need to sit and relax and watch the world go by :wink: .
Lost without my Bongo.

Return to “North West”