10th - 12th December Christmas Meal

Moderator: Muzorewa

blobber
Supreme Being

Re: 10th - 12th December Christmas Meal

Post by blobber » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:22 pm

Hi guys, it's not been manflu, it's been a bad head and chest cold that i've had for ages, just cant shift the damn thing, seems to be clearing slowly now though with some anti bioticts. The doc also decided I was showing signs of depression, DEERRR, run down with this cold, first chrimbo without Dot, that took a medical genious, told the chemist not to bother giving me the tablets for that. Not going down that road .........uppers then downers....no way.
Someone tried to help me at Silverdale with the ' pour a single malt on a bbq' but it didn't work :lol: :lol: :lol:
Alan & Dot

Yes sir, I can Bongo !!

I now walk with an angel by my side.
karena
Supreme Being

Post by karena » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:13 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: interesting the person who poured it on the bbq doesnt have this cold virus the two who poured the rest of it down their necks do :-k lives near pendle mrs obviousely likes witches - :-k
PixieAndTheMoon
Supreme Being

Post by PixieAndTheMoon » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:12 pm

Good call on your part Alan, you knew you didn't need <them>. Gosh it seems to me like more than a year ago dear Dot passed away! But you are right mate, you have to live and feel it. Every birthday, Christmas, Anniversary, times you shared.... Personally speaking that never goes away but it does get easier to live with over the years. I find memories buzz in and out of my head good and bad. But I make them good and positive.

After all, you do have an "Angel walking by your side" with a brilliant sense of humour like you!

Jo x
B*Witched Blingo
Supreme Being

Post by B*Witched Blingo » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:29 am

karena wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: interesting the person who poured it on the bbq doesnt have this cold virus the two who poured the rest of it down their necks do :-k lives near pendle mrs obviousely likes witches - :-k
Hey, wonder who that could be? We might have something in common :lol:

No colds here. I'm living with the Hairy Monster, Tri tone. Won't catch me wasting he good stuff. :evil:
You Tube Films Click Here
"Get your wellies out. No likey floaty Bongo's"
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:30 am

karena wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: interesting the person who poured it on the bbq doesnt have this cold virus the two who poured the rest of it down their necks do :-k lives near pendle mrs obviousely likes witches - :-k
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
diamond
Tribal Elder

Post by diamond » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:43 am

"Pour a single MALT on a bbq" SHOOT THE BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!! sip it don't slup it. neil
blobber
Supreme Being

Post by blobber » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Thanks Jo, what do you mean 'had a great sence of humour' She's still taking the p*ss out of me :lol: :lol: :lol:
Alan & Dot

Yes sir, I can Bongo !!

I now walk with an angel by my side.
karena
Supreme Being

Post by karena » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:34 pm

she wasnt some-one who will ever be forgotten and i knew her only a tiny fraction of the time you did -she was like a giant ray of sunshine and the sun doesnt go away, there are just some days you cant actually see it.

Return to “North West”