Bored with Butties phase 19

Talk about non-Bongo stuff. BUT KEEP IT CLEAN....there are children watching. Smut, filth, and anything offensive will not be tolerated and removed immediately.

Moderator: Bob

helen&tony
Supreme Being

Re: Bored with Butties phase 19

Post by helen&tony » Sun May 23, 2010 11:17 am

Hi
If you do get nice snails (ours in the garden are 3-4 inches long)...make sure you put them in a box with clean, fresh grass/ lettuce to eat for a day or two, to purge their system of any impurities...
I can't send any donkey sausages back, but if I hear of anyone driving to England, I'll try to get some vacuum-wrapped for you...
Have you tried any of the Oriental specialities?...bumble-bees in chocolate, and fried locust?...
Cheers
Helen
In the beginning there was nothing , then God said "Let there be Light".....There was still nothing , but ,by crikey, you could see it better.
Muzorewa
Supreme Being

Post by Muzorewa » Sun May 23, 2010 12:21 pm

helen&tony wrote:Have you tried any of the Oriental specialities?...bumble-bees in chocolate, and fried locust?...
Selfridges do some scorpion lollipops and various other things, can't quite make up my mind whether they're for real or not. Bees in chocolate sounds interesting :lol:
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Wed May 26, 2010 12:13 am

Muzorewa wrote:I'd definitely try things like snake, guinea pig etc - guinea pig is a favourite in south America. Horse is nice, not tried donkey but can't be much different =P~

The local Chinese wholesaler does jellyfish, not over-enthusiastic as to the possible taste & texture of that :-&

Squirrel should be good, if I find a suitable outlet I'll definitely get some of that :D

Snails are good, we have loads in the garden and are contemplating harvesting them for food, just plonk them in some herbs to eat for their last supper, so to speak :lol:

Bon appetit
Ive had Hedgehog crisps :shock:

Brian
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"

Return to “Off Message”