Excellent service at Caerphilly garage

Post by stuey five toes » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:46 pm

To all local Bongo owners.

A & S Motor Repairs
169, Pontygwindy Rd, Caerphilly, Mid Glamorgan CF83 3HQ
Tel: 029 2085 9191

Andrew the young lad that runs it (I think) did a CAM belt change on my
Bongo yesterday.

He was honest and said he had not done one before but said he belived it would only take two hours.

When I picked it up, not only was it running sweet (it always did) but it had been completely washed - It was sparkling! :D :D :D
All for the princely sum of £55 - Yes £27.50 per hour

Fair play to the lad - he will be getting all my business in the future.
huwbud

Post by huwbud » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:38 pm

Same here - Excellent service for CAM belt change. £55.
IanB

Post by IanB » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:33 pm

Another thumbs up for A&S Motors in Caerphilly. Took mine in for a service and some warrenty work (heater motors burnt out) last week. Change of fluids all round and the usual break and belt inspections was £118 inc VAT. Taking it back next week to get the heater blowers sorted and some new bushes for the rear anti-roll bar - they couldn't have been more helpful.

Apparently, they've picked a lot of business through recommendations from here, which is great :)
Gary Appleby

Post by Gary Appleby » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:45 pm

Had a new radiator fitted by Andrew the other week (wish i knew then, that i could get a new one £100 less than a re-conditioned one) he did a good job and washed the van too. I'll be taking mine for a service there next month, plus he has a reliable guy that does m.o.t's so I'll be leaving the 'beast' in his capable hands.

He also had a look underneath and said all was well.

Highly recommended young lad.

GJA
richie

Post by richie » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:19 pm

After overheating one day I had brand new engine head and full service for £1064 excellent value i thought. Does seem to know his onions ( and his bongos ) nice freindly chap too. A1++++++ as they say on evilbay.

Richie
dwyryd1

Post by dwyryd1 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:27 pm

More excellent service from Andrew and his team at A & S today.
Always does an excellent job.

Return to “Wales/Cymru”