xmas party upwood howarth 2009 13/14/15 nov.

Moderator: Muzorewa

amie..x

Re: xmas party upwood howarth 2009 13/14/15 nov.

Post by amie..x » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:21 pm

Ok dave :lol:

a BONGO BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!! =D>
jetskier
Tribal Elder

Post by jetskier » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:38 pm

well where do i start,

a big big thankyou to upwood,think they were stars and looked after us bar one,think his name was DAVE,never mind there are loads of power freaks out there.

EVERYONE was a winner in my eyes,the night went that well we forgot we had judges,well done everyone.

you can only have an idea about a meet,then its upto you peeps,then when you get so many brill peeps turn up and go for it like you lot did,its a pleasure to organize them,well done again,its YOU LOT THAT MADE IT GREAT.

im hoarse now,was only singing 1 song,hehehe,and my belly aches still with the laughs,its amazing how many laughs you can get with a feather duster hey wayne!!

well roll on next year,what next year already you say,well put it in your planners folks,19th-21st nov 2010,its all booked and the dj,will be having a disco and kareoke,but a diferent theme for the fancy dress,so you dont have to sing if you dont want to,but im sure a few of you will =D>

thanks again peeps,YOU are all STARS IN MY EYES

JETSTA
" if you carnt bongo,then PARTY"
NMOAD
dreamwarrioruk
Supreme Being

Post by dreamwarrioruk » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:01 pm

jo suggests a drag fancy dress for next year (men as woman/woman as men, singing or non singing.) seemed like there were a few that enjoyed that this year and im sure wayne would jump at the chance again.

another one shes just said is themed on a specific colour.

pyjama party
mike, jo and emma
Diane
Bongolier

Post by Diane » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:46 pm

As the judges we would just like to say that these were the BEST perfomances we have ever seen in our lives and the standard was very high. Sadly you all had to go home - but you have to come back next year and do it all again :lol:
B*Witched Blingo
Supreme Being

Post by B*Witched Blingo » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:17 am

Wow Bongo Fury. I really didn't think it was possible to have so much fun. Everybody and I mean everybody who attended needs a really big pat on the back for being so up for it at Upwood. The costumes, the acts, the converations and laughs were fantastic.

Dave, a very big thankyou from the Blingo Squadron. The time and effort you put into organising this meet was unbelievable. You can now chill and remember the whole experience. Look at the pics and hopefully video. It would be an absolute please for us as a family to attend next year. :D

Just as a bit of help to those that took video footage, here is a link to a couple of Free Converters for you to use. Mp4 or Divx may be a quickish way for you to upload to Photobucket or Open and account in Vimeo.com. Link to Youconvertit.com or
Leawo converters

Amie had a great time. She was emotional at the Birthday Party as she realised the effort people had put in again to make it so special. Thank you all again for making that very, very special for her.

Upwood is a great place to stay. The staff were very helpful.

Looking forward to the next trip out with the Bongo Madness. Bring it on. :lol:
You Tube Films Click Here
"Get your wellies out. No likey floaty Bongo's"
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:45 am

jetskier wrote: amazing how many laughs you can get with a feather duster hey wayne!!

JETSTA

:oops: :oops: , I wish people wouldnt remind me of thge things I cant remember :oops: , the mini flashback I just had #-o , and lets leave the conga on tour shall we [-o< [-o< :oops:

:lol: :lol:
karena
Supreme Being

Post by karena » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:10 pm

firstly a disclaimer - as Dot also went home unwell - It most definitely was not my cooking i did not cook .
Life seems so dull now -after such an unbelievably fun weekend - thanks dave for organising it and everyone else for making it such a good one.
I have a souvenir from the feather duster -my car is still sporting a green feather in the screen washer jet hole. -Dread to think where else it might have been before that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thinking about next year (you mean they'd really have us back) I did wonder about songs/costumes from the shows which could cover anything from old stuff like calamity jane/ bugsy/chicago etc through phantom/les mis type to mama mia /we will rock you etc(keep that moustache mascarra mike)
or
a moulin rouge or rocky horror night.- plenty of opportunity for gender bending there. :lol: :lol: :lol:
cant wait to see the videos.
AndAndDen
Supreme Being

Post by AndAndDen » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:55 pm

Just uploading video,s :lol: got 18 to do.
Get a Life ,Get a Bongo. !!!
Tomo 53
Bongolier

Post by Tomo 53 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:30 pm

Ta Lar, Spot on dave I have a video too but dont Know how to upload it.
(yes another thick scouser) also my camera's face recognition seems to have converted to Bums instead?
Tomo
BONGO-LOUIS

Post by BONGO-LOUIS » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:25 pm

AndAndDen wrote:Just uploading video,s :lol: got 18 to do.

U and us both xx
B*Witched Blingo
Supreme Being

Post by B*Witched Blingo » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:26 pm

B*Witched Blingo wrote: Just as a bit of help to those that took video footage, here is a link to a couple of Free Converters for you to use. Mp4 or Divx may be a quickish way for you to upload to Photobucket or Open and account in Vimeo.com. Link to Youconvertit.com or
Leawo converters
If anyone is struggling to upload have a go a these above. Click on the blue bits they are links to Websites.

Chell
You Tube Films Click Here
"Get your wellies out. No likey floaty Bongo's"
Peg leg Pete
Supreme Being

Post by Peg leg Pete » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:32 pm

Here are a few photos We had a great time, just sorry we missed all the fun Friday night, great to see old and new friends :wink:
Image Pete
Peg leg Pete
Supreme Being

Post by Peg leg Pete » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:37 pm

Here are a few more, nice to see everybody having fun =D> =D> =D> =D>
IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f227/ ... C_1726.jpg[/IMG]
Image Pete
AndAndDen
Supreme Being

Post by AndAndDen » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:14 pm

Its taken me all day to upload videos :evil: .Got them in my photobucket.When i copy 1 video to Fury then click on it it takes you to my photobucket pics :? .Help ,Help , Help :lol:
AndAndDen
Supreme Being

Post by AndAndDen » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:44 pm

Ok Are you all ready for a laugh :lol: .This is my first attempt at taking and posting videos :oops: .Big thankyou Chell for your help in guiding me through the procedure =D> =D> Hope they are ok. And it works.

Return to “North West”