Roll Call for South Wessex

Moderator: westonwarrior

dorsetdave
Bongonaut

Re: Roll Call for South Wessex

Post by dorsetdave » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:10 pm

Is the South Wessex group still going?, we have had our beloved Bongo (Bella is her name) for about 15 months and we love her. have been to the Wellington, Hayling Island and the Cornwall bashs this year and enjoyed every one.

Dave and Hilary and of course Bella!!
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:14 pm

We're all still here :D . It's not in Dorset, you may be interested in this - http://www.igmaynard.co.uk/bongo/forum/ ... 35&t=33654 - not too far away, day visitors'd be welcome, always good to put faces to names :D
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
Cove Scout

Post by Cove Scout » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:38 pm

Late to the party but Jim, Denise, Joe and Sam are here!
Chris&Gem
Bongolier

Post by Chris&Gem » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Bit late with a reply, but welcome anyway :wink:
bongomadness

Post by bongomadness » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:26 pm

Just thought i would add me an him to the list.. Jayne and Kris from the little market town of Romsey. oooo rrrrrrrrrrr
wise-child
Bongolier

Post by wise-child » Wed May 12, 2010 11:07 pm

malc wrote:Hello all, I was born a Hampshire Hog in Christchurch one wet and windy saturday night 67 years ago and then some twit moved the boundry and tried to call us DORSET KNOBS so i had to move over the border to new milton to retain my Hogship and now you want to change me again to a south wessexitite, please play the game im getting to old to keep moving (i might have to declare New Milton an independent state just to keep my bloodline pure HOG).
Cheers Malcolm. ps next your be telling me that im not English but British.
Shades of Passport To Pimlico here :lol:

As for me I'm a thoroughbred 'ampshire 'og. Born, bred and spent all my life in the south-easterly corner of the county. Now loitering somewhere within the vicinity of Fareham - where it seems, Bongos are breeding fast!!
It's a wise-child that knows it's own parents.....
Umm
Bongonaut

Post by Umm » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:56 pm

We're in Emsworth on the Hants/W sussex border but going to nail our flag to this mast as Ampshire born n bred and don't want to join them grockles next door. Look forward to meets when littlun can fit up top

Really enjoying all the great bonginfo here

cheers y'all

si

2.5d aft
wise-child
Bongolier

Post by wise-child » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:15 am

Umm wrote:We're in Emsworth on the Hants/W sussex border..
I was born there... =D>
It's a wise-child that knows it's own parents.....
Eat Aunt
Bongolier

Post by Eat Aunt » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:39 pm

Born and dragged up in Weymouth

Now living in Hampshire

Black Std 2WD AFT

Reg: N...CBL (= Naughty Chimp But Lovely!)

Now 2001 V6 Tintop
Darrenl
Apprentice Bongonaut

Post by Darrenl » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Hello from sunny Weymouth, the land of many bongos, we even had a gathering in the car park during the school run last week

Purchased the bongo sept '10. We've been many miles, all the way to hardys monument and back was a good day,
Tony Hunt

Post by Tony Hunt » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:32 pm

Tony & Gwen saying hello from sleepy Wimborne. We are new to Bongoing. Having our Diesal 4wd fitted with a new full conversion as I speak. We normally travel the roads in our Winnebago 30 footer but the chancellor has put the kybosh on that plus the years are creeping on so we are downsizing big time. Hopefully the Bongo will do twice the mpg than the winnie does.
One good thing is we will be able to make day trips out during the summer and park in most of the Beach car parks in future and enjoy a spot of mackerel fishing and a cup of tea without being hounded by the parking gestapo for being too big and oversize. I am also looking forward to returning to countries such as Norway to have a really good look around in areas we were too big to visit before.
Will also make a big effort to join in with any local Bongo meets going if we are able.
Chris&Gem
Bongolier

Post by Chris&Gem » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:40 pm

If your a member, book in to the Merley meet. Last year i think 70 pitches were booked and not far to drive (about 10 minutes for us, 5 for you :wink: ) lots of like minded people to talk to. Have a look in the "fancy meeting up" section. I think booking starts Thursday, but be quick, it does book up fast. :D
Lisa&Jon

Post by Lisa&Jon » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:05 pm

Hello, Jon and Lisa plus 2 from the New Forest near Hythe!!
crazy uncle gray g
Supreme Being

Post by crazy uncle gray g » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:45 am

Lisa&Jon wrote:Hello, Jon and Lisa plus 2 from the New Forest near Hythe!!
8) Hi Lisa&Jon, welcome to the club, I actually live in Hythe you may of seen BILLABONGO
dashing around the area? if there's anything I can help with please give me a shout
As for AJC Cars they are right on the sea front next to the council offices before you get to Waitrose carpark,
never used them my self but if Mary says they know there stuff, that's good enough for me.
cheers! party on dudes.
Lisa&Jon

Post by Lisa&Jon » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:48 pm

Think we may have spotted you! Ours is the black Bongo with the Mazda Bongo in blue decal on the door. Normally seen pottering around between near Fairweather's Nursey at Hill Top and the garden centre in Beaulieu every day!
crazy uncle gray g wrote:
Lisa&Jon wrote:Hello, Jon and Lisa plus 2 from the New Forest near Hythe!!
8) Hi Lisa&Jon, welcome to the club, I actually live in Hythe you may of seen BILLABONGO
dashing around the area? if there's anything I can help with please give me a shout
As for AJC Cars they are right on the sea front next to the council offices before you get to Waitrose carpark,
never used them my self but if Mary says they know there stuff, that's good enough for me.

Return to “South Wessex”