Aberdeenshire Day Meet Sunday 26 April

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

brorabongo
Supreme Being

Re: Aberdeenshire Day Meet Sunday 26 April

Post by brorabongo » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:31 pm

Just back an hour ago, what a great (and long) day!!

Thank you Holly for organising it and the great weather again. how do you manage to pick the nice days so far in advance?
Thanks to Mr and Mrs buddyh42 for the soup, scone and drinks for my lad and me, if I known you were going to pay, I would of gone for the full roast. :lol:
Thanks to Britta and Colin for the gorgeous cake, =P~ ( some of which did make it home. :lol: ) and finally thanks to the Highrovers, and Golloch for the craic etc. hope to see youse around again soon. I'll be working on the wife for Belladrum. :wink:
Sorry I missed you Nutty, I was late in turning up......for once. :roll:

Enough of the oscar speeches, heres some Photos.....

On way home, we stopped in Elgin to do the weekly shop, and spotted this......
Looks like it's owned by a beauty saloon in Aviemore. :-k

We only spotted one other all day. On our way home, just South of Kintore on the A96, a Black AFT. They waved back, just not as enthusiastically as us. :lol:
ボンゴの激怒 pictures
Run your fingers over my Bongo, and I'll run my Bongo over your fingers!! :twisted:
buddyh42
Bongolier

Post by buddyh42 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:08 pm

Thats us home,decided just to come down the road after our first night in the van, Brora if I knew the wife was paying I would have went for the full roast as well :lol: :lol:
Holly thanks for a great meet it was again great to put faces to names, hope to see you all again.

Allen & Lillian
That'll Be The Day.........

'99 Silver V6 Moonfleet Conversion
britta

Post by britta » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:28 am

Yeah, after lurking around the forum and not having time for sooo long to be part of it and post something I wanted to thank Holly too! What a great day it was yesterday! Absolute gorgeous sunshine, beautiful spot and lots of really REALLY nice Bongonauts :O)))) It was our first Bongo Meet and we will DEFINETELY be at the next ones! =D>
It was lovely to meet you all and I am sure that some of the festivals will turn into mini Bongo meets?
Oh and glad that some cake made it home to the family!!
Did you find any more cheap deals on veggie oil on the way home then? :D
collin

Post by collin » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:02 am

Good to meet you all and a great time....didn't know there was so much to know about veggie oil :o

Thanks Holly for organising things...oh and im convinced them tyre skid marks were yours :wink: ..you cant convince me otherwise :wink: ...be careful you know what happens when you tell porky pies :^o :lol:
brorabongo
Supreme Being

Post by brorabongo » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:47 am

Welcome to the forum Collin. Sorry I spelt you name wrong in previous post. Although I bet you are use to it. :lol:

Did you manage to get a ride on the bikes? as just a few miles up the road on the A96 the weather was very poor, it was like being on a different world from the meet.
ボンゴの激怒 pictures
Run your fingers over my Bongo, and I'll run my Bongo over your fingers!! :twisted:
buddyh42
Bongolier

Post by buddyh42 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:54 am

Congrats on your first post Colin, was great to meet you hope to see you at other meets.

Britta was great to meet you as well glad you had a great time & hope to see you again.

Allen & Lillian
That'll Be The Day.........

'99 Silver V6 Moonfleet Conversion
highrover

Post by highrover » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:57 pm

A great day - well done Holly!

Good to meet you all and get the lowdown on all things Bongo - not least the veggie oil! Thanks Brora!

Allen - if we'd known that Lillian was paying, we'd ALL have come for the roast!

Collin & Britta - hope to see you at one or more festivals, or the next Bongo Meet. Maybe next time we can all bring a little something to share - your chocolate cake was ace!

Stevie, hope you got your email sent.

Just a note to anyone who is unsure about these Bongo meets - just go along. You'll be amazed at the variety of Bongo interiors and the nice people you will meet. Go on, give it a bash!
collin

Post by collin » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:05 pm

"Collin & Britta - hope to see you at one or more festivals, or the next Bongo Meet. Maybe next time we can all bring a little something to share -"

What 1 bottle for us all to share...youve gotta be kidding Britta's already onto her third bottle by noon thats why I get to drive the Bongo most day's :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmph...wonder when I will get this floor finaly swept :lol:
Holly

Post by Holly » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:17 pm

Brora - Thanks for the pictures. You should see the one I've got! I obviously have a talent for the weather. Well I have to be talented at something!

BuddyH42 - It was good to meet you and Lillian.You are so right about Britta's cake.

Stevie - Great to see you. Great bongo you've got there.

Collin - Listen. I DO NOT LEAVE SKID MARKS! I'll leave that up to you.

Britta - Great cake and the bongo wasn't bad either. :D

Highrover - Good to see you, nice kitchen.

I really enjoyed yesterday - here's to the next one. :D :D
britta

Post by britta » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:40 am

Right so I have downloaded the pics of last Sunday onto the laptop but - silly me - have no clue how to get the picture into here? Can anyone help?Brorabongo, how did you do it????
mister munkey
Supreme Being

Post by mister munkey » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:47 am

Its all here britta, not as complicated as it may seem once you've got used to it.

http://www.igmaynard.co.uk/bongo/forum/ ... =42&t=9285
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. http://www.travelblog.org/Bloggers/MisterMunkey
brorabongo
Supreme Being

Post by brorabongo » Fri May 01, 2009 2:45 pm

Hi Britta,

Just as Mr M says, to set it up is a piece of cake. Just a pity it's not as nice as your cake.
:lol:

Looking forward to seeing those photos, but hope theres none of me. :oops:
ボンゴの激怒 pictures
britta

Post by britta » Tue May 05, 2009 4:31 pm

Thanks Mister Monkey and also Borabongo! Will have a look at that later and see how I can get some pictures of the meet uploaded so bear with me for a while :O)))

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”