meeting at chester zoo

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

karena
Supreme Being

Re: meeting at chester zoo

Post by karena » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:49 am

right i,ll get the extension in there and the kettle we,ll need plenty of hot chocolate to steady our nerves.
Taylorz

Post by Taylorz » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:27 pm

Can someone make an executive decision and agree a venue and date for this meet please? Mike from Wheelquick has suggested we go along to one of your meets to find out more about the range of Bongo's before we purchase. What a good guy! :?: Would we be welcome?
mister munkey
Supreme Being

Post by mister munkey » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:30 pm

Indeed Taylorz!

While we're waiting for a descision, there's a few Bongos off to Blackpool next w/end if you're keen.
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. http://www.travelblog.org/Bloggers/MisterMunkey
mobilecat
Supreme Being

Post by mobilecat » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:38 pm

Taylorz wrote:Can someone make an executive decision and agree a venue and date for this meet please? Mike from Wheelquick has suggested we go along to one of your meets to find out more about the range of Bongo's before we purchase. What a good guy! :?: Would we be welcome?
Of course you will be welcome - its mandatory to come to a meet without a bongoo before you get one - you wont be the first :) and you will leave smiling!!
LEEANGE

Post by LEEANGE » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:42 pm

have you agreed on a time and date yet???
we`d be up for chester zoo.
our 1st meet :D
let us know!!
lee & angie
blobber
Supreme Being

Post by blobber » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:14 pm

This Vale Royal your on about, is this the one near harrington caravans?

Deffo up for a meet at the boat lift..............i can walk round and meet you all....anything to save fuel !!
Alan & Dot

Yes sir, I can Bongo !!

I now walk with an angel by my side.

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”