Team Muz ‘Bongo Tours’ Phase 5

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

highrover

Re: Team Muz ‘Bongo Tours’ Phase 5

Post by highrover » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:08 pm

Great pics Muz.

If you decide on an Outer Hebrides trip, thyere's a Celtic Music Festival on in July.
There's no Racing circuit, but there's apretty good Go-Kart track!

Maybe see you there!
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:02 pm

great pics as usaul muz, looked like you got some nice weather too 8)
Freds boss

Post by Freds boss » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:22 pm

We havent spoken before but felt I had to say it was amazing and such clear photos. Took me back many years when we used to go when my husband was alive. He was an RAC ACU referree and we went all over Europe at times. Most of all being an artist I lovedthe dramatic sky you did, it was a masterpiece if I had painted that everyone would say I over worked it.

freds boss

Viv
Muzorewa
Supreme Being

Post by Muzorewa » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:21 am

Freds boss wrote:We havent spoken before but felt I had to say it was amazing and such clear photos. Took me back many years when we used to go when my husband was alive. He was an RAC ACU referree and we went all over Europe at times. Most of all being an artist I lovedthe dramatic sky you did, it was a masterpiece if I had painted that everyone would say I over worked it.

freds boss

Viv
Hi Viv, glad you liked the pics. The sunset one is exactly as it was, no digital enhancements and just taken on the 'natural light' setting.

If you haven't seen them, take a look at PHASE 1, PHASE 2, PHASE 3 and PHASE 4 of 'Muz Tours' which should bring back a few memories! :wink:
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:09 am

Wish you guys'd slow down, you wear me out :wink: =D> =D>
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
Freds boss

Post by Freds boss » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:46 am

Thank you for putting your tours on here for me I watched them with a few tears as well as memories of happy times sprang to mind, when the kids were littlle and we camped in a Ford Transit with a home made awning. We lost our dog a sausage who we called fiddlesticks on one of the camp sites. WE had just about speaking nation there all going round the site calling for Fiddle it was hysterical. We thought oh hes gone then my young daughter was going go bed screamed theres a rat in her sleeping bag only to find Fiddle curled up fast asleep at the bottom. He couldnt stand all the noise so he hid. That dog might have been small but he was big size trouble. He never came again he was always in kennels. This was at Dover before we got the ferry.

best wishes

Viv

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”