Woodlands October 2008

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

BONGOTAC

Re: Woodlands October 2008

Post by BONGOTAC » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:55 pm

dhz1971 wrote:
BONGOTAC wrote:Hi,

We are hoping to arrive for 1 p.m. Managed to book days off work and get the children the day off school :o

Hope you all got your thermals at the ready!!

Kate x
Hi Kate,

We will be setting off around 8ish, we did talk about meeting at Keele around 7, so will set off and catch you up. Thermals bought, massive outside heater/light bought. So if we dont see you on the way down just look for the massive orange glow coming from a nearby Bongo.

Only two more sleeps to go. :wink:

dhz1971
Two more sleeps indeed!!

Hope to see you on the way...will keep an eye out for a very poshed up Bongo..very nice job!!

Kate x
dhz1971

Post by dhz1971 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:01 pm

Your Bongo look's bling,

just sorting out some roadside recovery, just in case. I am not used to older vehicles. Mine look's good, I just hope it can do the distance. All seems well and working though. Perhaps I am worrying about nothing. [-o<

dhz1971
Becks-bongo

Post by Becks-bongo » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:27 am

Just took the bongo to the carwash to give him a nice bath in preperation for his weekend away at woodlands :)
bongoing-mad-simon
Bongolier

Post by bongoing-mad-simon » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:35 pm

hi all, as from 4pm tomorrow i will not be able to help with any questions as i will be on my way to woodlands ( getting there a day early so i can set up ) so see you all there :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Simon

I'm Bongoing mad R U?
Becks-bongo

Post by Becks-bongo » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:41 pm

See you then...... have a save trip.... :)
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:17 pm

Have a cracking weekend guys, I'll be thinking of you, lots of photos please :D
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
madmile
Supreme Being

Post by madmile » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:35 pm

I am seeing a customer on friday in the west, so will be joining you all friday night - unfortunately cant stay saturday but it will be nice to put a few more faces to names.

Ed
Becks-bongo

Post by Becks-bongo » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:24 pm

You will beable to see one of your conversions being put to good use! :)
madmile
Supreme Being

Post by madmile » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:39 pm

Becks-bongo wrote:You will beable to see one of your conversions being put to good use! :)
I am hoping to be able to use one myself :lol: but my main one is at gerry's (and I just realised the MOT ran out in June :oops: - havent driven anywhere in it since then officer....honest :wink: .
Waiting for paperwork to come back on another, and the other converted one isnt taxed - but one will be ready I am sure.
Be nice to meet you.

Cheers
Ed

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”