Bongo Fest South West

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

boyfrombrasil
Bongolier

Re: Bongo Fest South West

Post by boyfrombrasil » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:44 pm

I am here and the weather and company is gorgeous. Yes, you're right Graham, Susie is with me...
:D
Bongo-ing. The beginning of life as Susie and I now know it...
Ian
Supreme Being

Post by Ian » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:22 pm

38 bongos on site. 6 still to arrive. Nobody arrested so far.
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:02 pm

We'll be there tea time Friday, songs and cider go south. :D
BONGO-LOUIS

Post by BONGO-LOUIS » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:35 pm

See you their Bob :P more or less packed so looking forward to this weekend should be their just after lunch. grandson loui!s is dead excited. singing his favourite song (Bongo hot hot hot) already.

look forward to seeing you all thier.

Gary & Tina

Bongo-Louis
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:20 am

BONGO-LOUIS wrote:See you their Bob :P more or less packed so looking forward to this weekend should be their just after lunch. grandson loui!s is dead excited. singing his favourite song (Bongo hot hot hot) already.

look forward to seeing you all thier.

Gary & Tina

Bongo-Louis
You need to fit Louis with a mason or Haydn alarm. :D
Dabs
Supreme Being

Post by Dabs » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:59 am

Have a great meet everyone and safe journeys!!

Dabs :P
Its Oh so quiet!!..Ex Terra Lucem!!..A Leopard can't change his spots!
Keswick

Post by Keswick » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:47 pm

Weekends weather is looking really good down here. Amazing choice of timing for this year as it's been so poor up to now!

Counted 6 Bongos today, out and about!

(Hiya Dabs)
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:55 pm

Keswick wrote:Weekends weather is looking really good down here. Amazing choice of timing for this year as it's been so poor up to now!

Counted 6 Bongos today, out and about!

(Hiya Dabs)
Looking good at Winsford too for any Midlanders of NW Bongo drivers fancying an Autumnal cruise and some dodgy music when they get there tomorrow evening. 8)
bongoing-mad-simon
Bongolier

Post by bongoing-mad-simon » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:58 pm

Thankyou to Ian and Marianne and their helpers for a great weekend and booking such lovely weather, It was great to meet up with old friends and new . (For those that expressed an interest in the Woodlands meet, please see announcement at the top of Devon and Cornwall section .)Now looking forward to seeing some of the photos that were taken over the weekend . :D
Simon

I'm Bongoing mad R U?
Chris&Gem
Bongolier

Post by Chris&Gem » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:16 pm

And thanks for the pitch at such short notice Ian, and i still owe you two pound fifty :wink:
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:29 pm

Fantastic meet, many thanks to Ian and Mariane for organising, and everyone who went for making it such a great get together. :D :D :D
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:34 pm

Fantastic weekend, loads of old friends & loads of new ones, lots of new ideas, brilliant weather, cracking site, Unfortunately I didn't take many photos, too busy chatting or too hungover :oops: Hope everyone got home ok, hopefully see you all soon :D
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
BONGO-LOUIS

Post by BONGO-LOUIS » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:40 am

Fantastic weekend if Loui!s could use the keyboard he would say "Thankyou everyone for being so kind" thanks to Ian & Mariane for arrangin this great weekend and to Kirsty & Mo for showing Loui!s how to use fire. what a fab display you both put on and just to everyong at the meet to many to mention plus i dont want to leave anyone out. this is what bongoin is all about one big happy family. who ever it was who bought the weather with them thanks to you also Ps Anne Hotpot our loui!s does have the hots for you he was gooey eyed for ages after saying bye =D> =D> =D> =D>

see you all soon

Gary Tina and Bongo-Louis
Hotpot
Supreme Being

Post by Hotpot » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:22 am

Thanks very much everybody for making this northerner very welcome, I hope I can come back to the south west very soon. Cracking meet, great company, met lots of really nice peeps. Thanks for the organising Ian and Marianne and for the rendition of 'living on a prayer'! Everybody was very brave who did the karaoke. Bob for his performance and solid silver for the evening's entertainment on Sat. Kirsty and Mo for a cracking fire display on Friday night, superb. Little Lois is adorable, I wanted to take him home with me Gary and Tina! The weather was fab the whole weekend was just what was needed, the happy bongo spirit was everywhere. Hello to everybody new friends and old, great to see you again Dave and Roseanne and all of you, there's too many of you to mention, you know who you are so hope you don't mind. I never stopped talking the whole time, so sorry about that ;)

hope to see you all again soon,
Anne
x
gingeback

Post by gingeback » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:55 am

THANK YOU all for making myself (Jo), Graham (husband) and Maisie (dog) feel so welcome at our first meet, we really enjoyed ourselves. The site was very good. We would like to thank the 'Bongo policeman' for lending us the figure of 8, sorry cant remember yr name (Alan i think), our 'neighbours' from Bristol for helping us put up the awning, and Paulnlol for the awning, hope you had a great birthday Paul. and also Ian and Marianne for the organising. =D>

When and where is the next one !!!!!

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”