Who fancies a meet here---Orchard Park

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

Peg leg Pete
Supreme Being

Post by Peg leg Pete » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:58 pm

Well there will be 4 Bongos heading to Orchard Park tomorrow, and possibly 1 for a day visit Saturday, A mini meet :wink: But they do say small is beautiful, so a good time we shall have :wink:
Image Pete
francophile1947
Supreme Being

Post by francophile1947 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:21 pm

Never mind the width - feel the quality :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
See you tomorrow night :D :D
John
(Evidence that intelligent life exists in the universe, is that it hasn't tried to contact us)
karena
Supreme Being

Post by karena » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:00 pm

enjoy it guys- sorry we couldn,t make it looks like the weather will be good for you. :)
tigs
Tribal Elder

Post by tigs » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:04 pm

Peg leg Pete wrote:Well there will be 4 Bongos heading to Orchard Park tomorrow, and possibly 1 for a day visit Saturday, A mini meet :wink: But they do say small is beautiful, so a good time we shall have :wink:
Come on you lot. John and I are already ere, set up, sitting out sunning ourselves with beer in hand. :P
:D :D

P.S.
PETE channel 5 got it wrong :wink:
daveblueozzie
Supreme Being

Post by daveblueozzie » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:03 am

well i hope it is a good mini meet :D ,sorry had to cancel, :( totaly forgot i was driving the hire vehicle to move house for my brother, wish i was there i realy do, ive hurt my back ,bashed my shins and twisted my ankle and knee :shock: .and i only got home at 11.30 last night.with another day of hell to go. :( have a good one and see you at winsford or silverdale.if i survive. :lol:
Lost without my Bongo.
Dabs
Supreme Being

Post by Dabs » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:16 pm

Sorry I couldnt make this one hope You all have a great weekend.

Happy Birthday to Mathew for Saturday \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Dabs
Its Oh so quiet!!..Ex Terra Lucem!!..A Leopard can't change his spots!
francophile1947
Supreme Being

Post by francophile1947 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:58 pm

Well it's over and it was well worth the trip. 6 members turned up - Peg Leg Pete, tigs, hatris, manleyfam, jimC954 and me.
Nice to meet so many members new to me, and especially Pete's long-suffering wife :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Weather was pretty good and we all gathered "chez tigs" on Friday night and at Pete's on Saturday night - may have been a little alcohol involved as well
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Pete has taken loads of photos and will no doubt post them - especially the one of the ghost :shock: :shock:
Thanks to everyone who came and I hope you all enjoyed yourself - see you at a future meet.
John
(Evidence that intelligent life exists in the universe, is that it hasn't tried to contact us)
Peg leg Pete
Supreme Being

Post by Peg leg Pete » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:48 pm

Well What a grand campsite, great people and the kids had a ball, :wink: Dry weather too, got a little sunburnt :oops: Really nice to meet all the new faces and see Jim and Hazel again :wink: :wink: :wink: Franco I have to agree with you about Gillians suferance :roll: :roll: Guilty as charged A spring meet is surely on the cards, so the people who wanted to get to this meet and could not make it :cry: have a chance to meet up :wink: I have yet to download any photos yet :roll: But will post a few later :wink: :wink:
Image Pete
Peg leg Pete
Supreme Being

Post by Peg leg Pete » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:37 pm

Franco re-fueling :wink:
Image Pete
Peg leg Pete
Supreme Being

Post by Peg leg Pete » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:41 pm

Here are a few photos from a great meet, thanks Franco for finding the campsite, ordering the good weather, many thanks to all who attended for making this meet a memorable one :wink: Oh and thanks to the campsite owners for being so kind and helpful :wink: :wink: :wink:
[Image
Image Pete
NeilT
Bongolier

Post by NeilT » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:42 pm

Great pics....
"Thats The Way The Mop Flops"
http://www.bongoforum.co.uk

NWBB
storm

Post by storm » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:16 am

Looks like you all had a fab time .. Yep I would be up for the next North / South meet as I think its a great idea ! :lol:
francophile1947
Supreme Being

Post by francophile1947 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:25 am

Hi Pete, where's the picture of the ghost gone?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
John
hatris
Tribal Elder

Post by hatris » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:11 pm

Hi Pete, I have 4 pics and I have uploaded them to photobucket. How do I get them onto here? Many thanks to Pete for arranging the weekend. An enjoyable first meet up for us. Met nice people and discussed bongos and overhead gliders provided a free air show.
Peg leg Pete
Supreme Being

Post by Peg leg Pete » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:26 pm

Franco the ghost is playing silly beggars on my computer, just like it did at Orchard Farm :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I think I have the photo's here :roll:
Image Pete

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”