Southern Softies Weekend

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

crazy uncle gray g
Supreme Being

Post by crazy uncle gray g » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:51 am

:D Hi Peeps, just got back from our IOW adventure 8) , and have picked up the post, looking forward now to the southern softies bash, it looks like it should be fun :P We did see about 5 different Bongos on the Island but no matter how hard I waved I couldn`t get any response out of them :(
One good thing that I came across the weekend was a very nice Scrumpy called (wait for it) LAZY LOB :? now what`s that about :lol:
See you all again in a few weeks :D
BLOODY HELL, I`ve just taken a quick look at the Riverside park web site I think we best be careful if drinking the local water :? Have you seen the length of those sheep's legs :?: :lol:
cheers! party on dudes.
Bongologist

Post by Bongologist » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:28 pm

HI Crazy..

I was on the island yesterday in an open top bus 8) 8) and didn't see any Bongos :( What great weather!!
S softies looks good :lol: but don't bring that lazy lob cider with you cause you won't be popular :) :)
Bringing my dog with me this time for company and walks. He seems well at the moment :D

Ta Ta for now O:)
crazy uncle gray g
Supreme Being

Post by crazy uncle gray g » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:49 pm

:D Marina, Glad to hear your little dogs feeling much better, and it will be very nice to meet him :) .
Only problem is :? Scully is a little concerned as to whether or not there is room on your lap for
the pair of them, whilst your sat in the beer tent that is :?: :lol: :lol:
cheers! party on dudes.
Dago & Mrs D
Supreme Being

Post by Dago & Mrs D » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:54 pm

Not a problem Marina. :D \:D/ From what I hear, there's that many coming it's going to be STANDING ROOM ONLY #-o

Crazy, have you checked that it's ok to erect on the grass :wink:
Bongologist

Post by Bongologist » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:39 am

Calling all Stingray crew! Can Troy Tempest and "Phones" ( Crazy and Dago) please help me with my awning at the southern softies? 8-[

over and out!! :)
Ian
Supreme Being

Post by Ian » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:59 am

This is the voice of the Mysterons. We will assign one of the fighter cres, perhaps Rhapsody, perhaps Harmony, to help you on arrival.
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.
francophile1947
Supreme Being

Post by francophile1947 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:08 pm

Ian wrote:This is the voice of the Mysterons. We will assign one of the fighter cres, perhaps Rhapsody, perhaps Harmony, to help you on arrival.
I hope you're gonna give Destiny a chance as well - equal rights and all that!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
John
(Evidence that intelligent life exists in the universe, is that it hasn't tried to contact us)
handyman

Post by handyman » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:43 pm

Careful if you let the the Bongomaster help out with the awning as it was his side that let the water in at last years meeting in Carne :shock:
Warning :don't do it in the dark :P
handyman

Post by handyman » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:18 pm

Forgot to mention. Me and the Mrs are booked in for Hurly and Lymington as well. We thought rather than just come along for a social on the 28th April seeing as Hurly is just around the corner from us, we figured that one of us would have to drive and the other get merry. So an executive decision was made as I figured that I'd loose out and have to drive and also get the hump :roll: So we managed to get a booking.

Our fridge has packed up or burnt out as it happened as it was kept on all the time for bottle chilling was'nt it Mrs Handyman :roll:
Not only that but I want to get me hands on Crazy's cider :D
Dago & Mrs D
Supreme Being

Post by Dago & Mrs D » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:16 pm

Marina,

Troy & Phones are standing by! =P~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E06cNv55jTs
crazy uncle gray g
Supreme Being

Post by crazy uncle gray g » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:09 pm

:P Your all as CrAzY AS oLd CrAzY :P
Sounds like a fun weekend coming up to me :wink: :lol: 8) :lol:
Dago, Don`t worry about my beer tent :wink: I can stick it up anywhere :twisted: Plus I`m going to get a hand with my Lazy Lob (scrumpy) from Mr Handyman by the sound of it :shock: :lol: should be fun :lol:
cheers! party on dudes.
Ian
Supreme Being

Post by Ian » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:20 pm

This event is now SOLD OUT.
Last edited by Ian on Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.
Dago & Mrs D
Supreme Being

Post by Dago & Mrs D » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:30 pm

This is getting to be as good as the Bongo Bash! Could Ian please use his magic words again to ensure sunshine!

Mrs. D.
Bongologist

Post by Bongologist » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:31 pm

Where do you get them Dago? :D :D Looks like I won't have a problem with erecting my awning as long as lazy lob doesn't get there first :wink: :)
Bongologist

Post by Bongologist » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:33 pm

Sorry Mrs D....I was being vulgar [-X

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”