Wirral Meet

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

Harry
Supreme Being

Post by Harry » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:13 pm

Well I just got back having to combine a bit of biz with the pleasure of the meet (meat).

Thanks to everyone who attended making the weekend another gudgeon.
Especial thanks to Walter for organising.

Everything else has already been said

Here (hopefully) is my photo contribution.

[/img]ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[img]

Time to roll a joint!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Harry on Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
http://watcherswildlife.co.uk

Towing a shed with a Citroen C4 Picasso 1.6hdi vtr+
Pete & Sue
Tribal Elder

Whites Farm Shop

Post by Pete & Sue » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:28 pm

It seems that the Farm Shop is having trouble with the local residents assc. http://www.itpas.org.uk/WhitesFarm.htm Just hope that we haven't made things worse by camping in a conservation area, must say we had some good conversations over the weekend! :roll:
Anyway, thanks to Walter for a good meet. Pete and Sue, Willy the Pimp, Sue and Bryn enjoyed the walk so much that they can't wait for you to get a Sat-Nav and take us out again! One of us was rather tired.
Sue wants to add a note.......

Hi tis me ..... Yeah, Wayne, stop trying to pimp Big Dave out - people might get the wrong idea. All I said somewhere at the beginning of the BBQ was that he had a lovely smile :D (aaaaah)! Also think you got things even wronger 'cos I thought you were paying ME £45.00 not me paying you!! I could get a secondhand Traveller 3 awning for that amount of money!!
Pete & Sue

Turned out nice again!
Dave up north

Post by Dave up north » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:34 pm

Oh heck.
I fear we will not be very welcome at the "Farm" again.

Those folk stopping at the gate and having a good look at the Bongo's were probably conservationalists gathering evidence against Mr White, not future Bongo fans.

Still, we never paid to camp there so as far as I can see, we were just visiting a friend.

Hope it turns out ok.

Cheques in the post Sue :wink:
waycar8
Supreme Being

Re: Whites Farm Shop

Post by waycar8 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:39 pm

Pete & Sue wrote:Hi tis me ..... Yeah, Wayne, stop trying to pimp Big Dave out - people might get the wrong idea. All I said somewhere at the beginning of the BBQ was that he had a lovely smile :D (aaaaah)! Also think you got things even wronger 'cos I thought you were paying ME £45.00 not me paying you!! I could get a secondhand Traveller 3 awning for that amount of money!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: traveller 3?............not as good as dave thoe... hes a traveller, well a bit of a pikey but basically the same :wink:
Dave up north

Post by Dave up north » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:19 pm

Dont listen to him Sue, he's only playing.
Thanks for being so entertaining. We had a ball.
Tell your daughter that the swinging was wild.
That'll get her going.
She might even buy a Bongo. hee hee :wink:
Take care,

Big Dave
littlewoods

it was me lol

Post by littlewoods » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:55 pm

And in case you are reading this, thanks for the waves from the passing silver bongolow who was wondering what the hell was going on in that field! If you had come in, you'd have been made very welcome......

hi big daddy its a small world...lol it was me in the siver bongo i just remembered about the meet that evening so i said to the missus lets go out for a spin coz it was a lovely evening as were out i said " oh ive just rememberd about the meet so we drove over" when we got there she said"dont you dare drive over there i feel ashamed as she had her scruff on" and that is the only reason i never popped over!! women!!!

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3011 ... 010ek3.jpg

is this the bongo in question???

cheers liam
daveblueozzie
Supreme Being

Post by daveblueozzie » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:02 pm

you should have come in we all had our scruffs on (well i did anyway).
love the wheels on your mota..might nick them when your not looking
Lost without my Bongo.
Dave up north

Post by Dave up north » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:05 pm

And here it is

waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:08 pm

scruffs.........twas a camping weekend...... :roll: :roll: nobody was out to dress up for a night on the town, i wasnt even wearing any underware, well i never wear them but you get the message.
littlewoods

Post by littlewoods » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:18 pm

waycar8 wrote:scruffs.........twas a camping weekend...... :roll: :roll: nobody was out to dress up for a night on the town, i wasnt even wearing any underware, well i never wear them but you get the message.
lol .... :lol: :lol: i think it was more the waving of a load head cases in the middle of a field lol.... i must say it was a nice sight to see the bongos all lined up there..will be at the next one underwear an all !! :D
Dave up north

Post by Dave up north » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:23 pm

Dont forget to bring the scruffy bird with you.
I never leave home without mine :wink:
And Wayne... Thats the last time I put my hand in your pocket to see if you have nicked my lighter. :lol:
Last edited by Dave up north on Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daveblueozzie
Supreme Being

Post by daveblueozzie » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:23 pm

toooooooo much info there waycar8 put me of my tea now
Lost without my Bongo.
Walter Smith

Wirral meet

Post by Walter Smith » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:53 pm

The photo of me napping was taken when I was engrossed in the commentary of Everton's match, it was so boring it sent me to sleep! if it had been Liverpool it would have been a different matter.

I know about Gerry's problems with the local conservation association, I receive the reports. The problem for the association is that farms are not subject to the same rules as the rest of us, you can't stop a farmer running his business. Wirral Boro. Council is obviously finding it difficult as this has been running for some time. Regarding our camping there landowners can hold events 14 times a year, permanent facilities need planning approval.

Thanks for the info I was unaware of this particular association.

Kind Regards,

Walter.
Dabs
Supreme Being

Post by Dabs » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:58 pm

Walter,
Does this mean We can have another 13 meets this year??

PLEASE!!!

Dabs

By the way Littlewoods (Nice Bongo)!!! Why the hell didnt you come over it was worth a divorce :lol:
Its Oh so quiet!!..Ex Terra Lucem!!..A Leopard can't change his spots!
jetskier
Tribal Elder

Post by jetskier » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:10 pm

hi everyone,sorry i didnt stop know on saturday night,but the jetskiing was brill,massive 7ft waves off the great orm,suntan off the wind burn,hope wayne introduced himself to everyone,dont think you had a stella out of your hand mate looking at the pics,good on you,thats whats it about,sorry never said tara,thought you were still in bed when i left,mike your tailgate awning was great,conor and jaden enjoyed themselves,as i did,hi to don ,glad you enjoyed your little stroll :lol:
" if you carnt bongo,then PARTY"
NMOAD

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”