Post by stickybits » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:31 pm

Hi All.
White AFT, 2wd N288 LBX
Mumbles Area

Hope my Bongo lasts Longo!!!
NicknLiz

Post by NicknLiz » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:21 pm

Hi guys,

We've got a green AFT 4WD , who was originally called "marcy" until we saw about a dozen other bongo's with the M *** RCY Plate... Henceforth Marcy's become "the Bus"

We've had a few nights in the bus, mainly Newgale, although we did a campsite in polzeath, Cornwall last weekend... Bloody lovely, innit?!

See you around, Nick
Mikey B

Haverfordwest

Post by Mikey B » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:04 pm

Hi NicknLiz
If you see a silver Bongo in Haverfordwest on Tuesday it is possibly me. Have to be there for 10 am. Its only an hour and fifteen minute run from Swansea, unless I get stuck in traffic at the roundabout in Carmarthen
gina

Post by gina » Sat May 19, 2007 5:38 pm

New owner black with grey top
Newport
Will be seen out and about every week end give us a wave
gina and james
takanni

Great colour Bongo seen on Sunday

Post by takanni » Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:13 pm

Hi, to the GREAT COLOUR BONGO - PALE LIME? GREEN- seen today SUNDAY 3rd June - LLANELLI, so stunned by the A1 colour that we missed waving until you were just past. Happy Bongoing :lol:
Karl dad of Troy

Post by Karl dad of Troy » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:38 pm

Hi All

Karl Irene & TROY top dog 2007
Burgundy freetop N23 LBX, Trimsaran Llanelli .

First ever BONGO BASH BRILL :D :D :D
Mikey B

Post by Mikey B » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:17 pm

Karl dad of Troy wrote:Hi All

Karl Irene & TROY top dog 2007
Burgundy freetop N***LBX, Trimsaran Llanelli .

First ever BONGO BASH BRILL :D :D :D
If you get a wave from a biker on a Thursday, its probably me. At present I travel between Llanelli & Carmarthen (work related) every Thursday. Leave Llanelli at about 5 and travel via up past the Stradey Hotel, onto Pontyates and then Carmarthen and will do until end of July.
Dickie

Post by Dickie » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:17 pm

Bright Red and I mean Bright, I have waved at a few but so far no-one has waved back

Looking forward to seeing you guys on the road
takanni

Hi from Pwll

Post by takanni » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:50 pm

Hi to all from Pwll, nr Llanelli, Black 2WD Auto Free Top M reg. Out and about most days, keep Bongoing.... :lol:
gwyddfor

Post by gwyddfor » Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:41 pm

Sut mae wa?

New to this game, but had my first Bongo greeting in Pentrefelin, Gwynedd the other day. Sadly not enrolled at the time, so not au fait with club rule 1.1.

Many Llyn Bongo's out there?

Mark
Mikey B

Re: Hi from Pwll

Post by Mikey B » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:03 pm

takanni wrote:Hi to all from Pwll, nr Llanelli, Black 2WD Auto Free Top M reg. Out and about most days, keep Bongoing.... :lol:
Out of curiosity, were you parked in LLoyd Street Llanelli, outside the Probation office on Saturday 22nd Sept. There was a black M reg with front bull-bars parked near to the office.
takanni

Lloyd Street

Post by takanni » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:22 pm

Hi MikeyB, yes that was me, out with my son for coffee, is your vehicle a Bongo in disguise!! or how did you find this site, just nosey realy!!!!. Wave next time if you see me out , by for now, Takanni :D
Mikey B

Wales

Post by Mikey B » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:35 pm

Hi Takanni,
Found the site through Google, been a member for nearly a year now.
Be careful parking there on weekdays, the traffic wardens are rather keen

Nope my Bongo wasnt in disguise, it was parked in the Probation Office car-park silver AFT- before you ask, this is where I work.

On week days tend to take the bike unless the weather is a bit manky.
takanni

Llanelli

Post by takanni » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:22 pm

Hi Mikey B
Yes you are right about the t.w they can be a bit keen, usually park in Asda but my son likes to make sure I get the extra 1/4 ml walk! did not notice your Bongo on Saturday but think I have seen it either driving to or from town , not many of yours around, very smart. Many of my colour about, I used to have an American Dayvan - Econoline with all the trims, but someone wanted to swop, and very glad they did. Would not be without mine now, so far it has been used for camping in, carring building materials, furniture, our dogs - wolf look a likes see Utonagancymru.co.uk for pics, one day I might just keep it tidy enough and stop everyone else using it - oh well can dream. This is quite a good site, very handy for info or tip on where to find some of the engine bits and bobs! like under the seats for most things. Will look out for you, Takanni :)
phildread

Post by phildread » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:33 pm

apologies for not seeing this thread sooner.
N Reg green 4 berth Bongo, living in Cardiff and desperate to try a night out in the van!

Return to “Wales/Cymru”