Climate control bulbs

Technical questions and answers about the Mazda Bongo

Moderators: Doone, westonwarrior

Stueymit
Apprentice Bongonaut

Climate control bulbs

Post by Stueymit » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:21 pm

Hello guys, thank you for welcoming me to the forum!! Unfortunately I have a problem with my climate control bulbs, I was able to replace them but the wedge bulbs are the wrong colour and it seems to struggle to illuminate the bottom right hand corner (AC,MODE,REAR, TEMP buttons), and I have also lost the original bulbs and holders so I can't even repair these, I was wondering if the LED bulbs are any good? Or is there anywhere else I can get replacements and also, what size/code are these bulbs? Thanks again
g8dhe
Supreme Being

Re: Climate control bulbs

Post by g8dhe » Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:12 pm

If there the type that fit on the holders then there wire ended 12 volt pea bulbs easily available on eBay and other sites, but you need to have retained the holders to wrap the wires around. https://www.google.co.uk/search?num=100 ... +pea+bulbs
Geoff
2001 Aero V6, AFT, full side conversion.
Image Spherical Visions
Stueymit
Apprentice Bongonaut

Post by Stueymit » Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:49 pm

Ahhh damn it!! Looks like I am going have to do a good search to find my lost bulbs, thanks, hopefully I can find them and get some pea bulbs
Ian
Supreme Being

Post by Ian » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:17 pm

There are 2 types of bulb for climate control, both obtainable from Mazda parts depts. The one at the bottom right is G09C61C95. The others are G09G61C95.
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.

Return to “Techie Stuff”