Bored with Butties phase 39

Talk about non-Bongo stuff. BUT KEEP IT CLEAN....there are children watching. Smut, filth, and anything offensive will not be tolerated and removed immediately.

Moderator: Bob

helen&tony
Supreme Being

Re: Bored with Butties phase 39

Post by helen&tony » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:35 am

Hi
Muz...
Butties ain't always bad....Tony sometimes leaps up in a film for a comfort break, and fag...but that "Snacky" sensation is overwhelming....so...a toasted cheese, marmite, onion and bacon, with the "ínnards" grilled before the final piece of toast is put on.....a definite two greasy hands and buttery chin slimming snack :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Perfect in the middle of a vampire film.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers
Helen
In the beginning there was nothing , then God said "Let there be Light".....There was still nothing , but ,by crikey, you could see it better.
Muzorewa
Supreme Being

Post by Muzorewa » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:53 am

I agree that butties aren't always sad, but mine are generally, there's only so much you can do with fish paste :?
blobber
Supreme Being

Post by blobber » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:45 pm

Muzorewa wrote:, there's only so much you can do with fish paste :?
Well, in public anyway.
Alan & Dot

Yes sir, I can Bongo !!

I now walk with an angel by my side.
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:27 am

helen&tony wrote:Hi
Muz...
Butties ain't always bad....Tony sometimes leaps up in a film for a comfort break, and fag...but that "Snacky" sensation is overwhelming....so...a toasted cheese, marmite, onion and bacon, with the "ínnards" grilled before the final piece of toast is put on.....a definite two greasy hands and buttery chin slimming snack :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Perfect in the middle of a vampire film.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers
Helen
Do you really have that Helen??,I like each of those ingredients,but would never have thought of Marmite with cheese (is its cheddar)........Ill have to try it out now :?

Brian
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:30 am

Hi
Yes, Brian....Tony's snack toastie....but...French stick, or small baguette, cut in half lengthways, hinged open, lightly buttered, marmite in one side, cheese on the other, closed, wrapped in foil, and put on the barbie, or in the oven....unbelievably tasty!
We use cheddar, but I bet Stilton would go down well....local cows cheese here is unbelievably bad, so we get imported
Cheers
Helen
In the beginning there was nothing , then God said "Let there be Light".....There was still nothing , but ,by crikey, you could see it better.

Return to “Off Message”