NOS GALAN 2009 RACE

David Edwards
Supreme Being

NOS GALAN 2009 RACE

Post by David Edwards » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:23 pm

Well it's new years eve again,lol and once again runners from literally all over the world will be gathering in Mountain Ash tonight for the annual race, last years mystery runner was Lynford Christie, lovely guy stopped to chat to everyone, my two sons are running again tonight, the town will be absolutely packed once again, great atmosphere, is anyone else due to run, adult race starts at 7.30pm and its not too late to enter, anyone wanting to take part can do so and register from now up to the race start at the day centre in mountain ash, all runners get a goodie bag with medal, tee shirt etc. Feel free to come along for a night out. If not then happy new year.
dandemann8
Supreme Being

Re: NOS GALAN 2009 RACE

Post by dandemann8 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:25 pm

Hi, the only place I'll be running, well swaggering to is the bar :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a good night and all the best for the new year.
Bongo no more........... ;-(
David Edwards
Supreme Being

Re: NOS GALAN 2009 RACE

Post by David Edwards » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:02 am

All done with a great turn out too, my sons ran in fancy dress, one as superman and the other with a mate dressed as the blues brothers, all 3 had great cheers from the crowd with the blues brothers getting a special mention, so,e of the lady runners were absolutely stunning too,lol.

Return to “Wales/Cymru”