Tackeroo on Cannock Chase Sunday 19th April

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

dobby
Supreme Being

Re: Tackeroo on Cannock Chase Sunday 19th April

Post by dobby » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:12 pm

If it's before the bash we could treat it as a warm up and if it's after we could could bore Anna with endless tales of what she missed!
Muzorewa
Supreme Being

Post by Muzorewa » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:14 pm

.....or go for the good old-fashioned pincer movement and do both :lol: :lol:
not so old
Supreme Being

Post by not so old » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:18 pm

dobby wrote:If it's before the bash we could treat it as a warm up and if it's after we could could bore Anna with endless tales of what she missed!

How could you , Graham !!!!! :( I would love to go to the Big Bash, but I cannot get out of the Family affair, to be there. Unless of course I went early to Stouport and The Bongo broke down, making it impossible to get there in time :wink: :lol:
Things always get better after they are worse
So it's good to make things worse as soon as possible!
Muzorewa
Supreme Being

Post by Muzorewa » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:20 pm

not so old wrote:
dobby wrote:If it's before the bash we could treat it as a warm up and if it's after we could could bore Anna with endless tales of what she missed!

How could you , Graham !!!!! :( I would love to go to the Big Bash, but I cannot get out of the Family affair, to be there. Unless of course I went early to Stouport and The Bongo broke down, making it impossible to get there in time :wink: :lol:
It could be arranged that we only gave you your wheels back on the Sunday evening :lol: :lol:
not so old
Supreme Being

Post by not so old » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:26 pm

Muzorewa wrote:
not so old wrote:

It could be arranged that we only gave you your wheels back on the Sunday evening :lol: :lol:

Verrrrry Tempting :roll: :roll: #-o Who needs wheels anyway at Stourport. Everythings on your doorstep :lol: 8-[
hogggman
Supreme Being

Post by hogggman » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:25 pm

It would have to be the weekend of 14th or 28th to avoid the National Bash and the Renault World Series at Silverstone.
but isn`t the renault world series 4th/5th july,not june?that`d leave first weekend in june available,wouldn`t it?
jamie
not so old
Supreme Being

Post by not so old » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:14 pm

hogggman wrote:
It would have to be the weekend of 14th or 28th to avoid the National Bash and the Renault World Series at Silverstone.
but isn`t the renault world series 4th/5th july,not june?that`d leave first weekend in june available,wouldn`t it?
jamie

You and many others will be at the York Bash Jamie (1st week in june) There is meets right through into peak season, except probably 13/14 june. Then its going to be october, before off peak again (camping). :)

Auntie Anna
Bulwell Bongoleers
Tribal Elder

Post by Bulwell Bongoleers » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:55 pm

Some lovely pics, they really capture the day! Well done guys
Manda & Andy
dobby
Supreme Being

Post by dobby » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:37 pm

We think there will be a problem with the last weekend in June as it clashes with Sugarbabes and Paul Weller Concerts and Tackeroo does special rates for concert camping.

PS we may be getting one more Midlands bongo member - our neighbours have just bought a bongo from Ian in Market Drayton and I promise I had nowt to do with it!
phiiiiil
Bongonaut

Post by phiiiiil » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:14 pm

Cor, at this rate we'd better get a move on or there'll be no Bongos left! :o
- Master, whats a bongo?
- A transport, I hope...
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace (yes, really)
dobby
Supreme Being

Post by dobby » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:48 pm

phiiiiil wrote:Cor, at this rate we'd better get a move on or there'll be no Bongos left! :o

Best not to rush it mate, buy in haste and repair in leisure (summat like that)! Mind you the summer is coming and there's another meet up planned in May.....

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”