Team Muz mystery tour

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

Bulwell Bongoleers
Tribal Elder

Re: Team Muz mystery tour

Post by Bulwell Bongoleers » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:34 pm

Muzorewa wrote:
Bulwell Bongoleers wrote:WOO HOO!

mines a "99" with chocolate sauce ta! :D =P~

manda & andy
Stourport 2009 unless we see you before :wink:
Hope we meet up before then. If you northerners have another mini meet like Blackpool, you never know we might appear :)
Manda & Andy
Muzorewa
Supreme Being

Post by Muzorewa » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:38 pm

Could always do Poolsbrook Caravan Club site (as mentioned in the 'this is the worst place to be' thread) but it would have to be next weekend as it's shut after then until spring :idea:
Peg leg Pete
Supreme Being

Post by Peg leg Pete » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:43 pm

Great photo's as usual Muz :wink: I do not know that part of the world :roll: I am curious as to your limited travel at the moment. I know I am just being nosey :roll:
Image Pete
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:27 am

Muzorewa wrote:We're a bit restricted on how far afield we can go at the moment, some of you are aware why this is .........
Sorry Muz,I wasnt aware,but I can highly recommend Immodium :lol: (Was it a bad Fishcake?)

Brian
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 am

Bongoplod wrote:
Muzorewa wrote:We're a bit restricted on how far afield we can go at the moment, some of you are aware why this is .........
Sorry Muz,I wasnt aware,but I can highly recommend Immodium :lol: (Was it a bad Fishcake?)

Brian
Are you kidding Brian? Thats a top of the range Imperial conversion the Muz's have there. There ain't nothing you have to do that can't be done by pulling the required appliance out of some secret cupboard or other :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”