webcam

It's at Stourport on Severn 18 to 23 June. Arrange to meet up, ask questions, post photos.......

Moderator: Ian

John the sparky

Re: webcam

Post by John the sparky » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:02 pm

solid silver ran leads from a hook up, if we know how long that is, and add 10 metres, I can make up a lead.... and pat test it ( :lol: :roll: ) that'll get near the marquee.....

or as said, 2 leisure batteries in series and a charger would do at the other.....

or from the toilet block, just a 20m lead would do........

the leads are easy, I have about 75m of blue arctic cable on the van, I have a 16A ceeform plug.... and I'm sure in the next 11 months I can sort a waterproof socket

John
aitch
Supreme Being

Post by aitch » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:28 pm

this sounds like a really great idea to give a taste for those people who are unable to get there - but once the word gets out about how good this year was we may run out of room - compair last years posts about the bash to this years!!!! are we going to get too popular.
Be nice to everyone they might be nice back.

Come to the dark side we have chocolate dark chocolate
Hotpot
Supreme Being

Post by Hotpot » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:40 am

missfixit70 wrote:Just need to sort out a decent mast then :D I guess that means you'll have to get there early & be the last to leave - bummer :roll: :lol:
Yeah I'd be gutted if I had to go for the whole thing yknow ;) :lol: Good idea, how easy would it be to get hold of a mast do you think? Have got some brackets that should do it.
John the sparky wrote:solid silver ran leads from a hook up, if we know how long that is, and add 10 metres, I can make up a lead.... and pat test it ( :lol: :roll: ) that'll get near the marquee.....or as said, 2 leisure batteries in series and a charger would do at the other.....or from the toilet block, just a 20m lead would do........the leads are easy, I have about 75m of blue arctic cable on the van, I have a 16A ceeform plug.... and I'm sure in the next 11 months I can sort a waterproof socket
This sounds great John, maybe if it was ok to 'pat test' any other equipment used would that be possible if it's needed that is? Maybe the best option would be to go for one from a hookup to get near the marquee like you say, you're right better satisfy those 2 chaps elf and safety or there'll be bother ;)
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:47 pm

How tall would we need it? would a scaffold pole with a bunch of guy ropes do it?
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
Hotpot
Supreme Being

Post by Hotpot » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:20 pm

Sounds ideal, now who's having work done to their house round here? :-" ;)
Muzorewa
Supreme Being

Post by Muzorewa » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:35 pm

We've currently got a bunch of scaffolding round three sides of our house - I'm sure they wouldn't miss a few pieces :wink:

:idea: Or you could nip round to the Spread Eagle and whip a few of theirs :idea:
Hotpot
Supreme Being

Post by Hotpot » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:52 pm

Wow Muz, you must be psychic cos I was just thinking of asking you ;)

Think if you took the spread eagle's it might fall down, but my neighbour's just been having their house repointed :idea: ;)

Return to “Bongo Bash 2008”