Very Many Thanks for the Newbies Welcome

It's at Stourport on Severn 18 to 23 June. Arrange to meet up, ask questions, post photos.......

Moderator: Ian

pimpdaddyjimmy

Very Many Thanks for the Newbies Welcome

Post by pimpdaddyjimmy » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:44 pm

Thankyou all (Too many to mention) for your great welcome and unbelievable kindness at the Bash. It was a great time for us and we are looking forward to joining you again at meets in the near future.
I apologise to those of you I didn't get back to, either because you were out or I couldn't find you. I was so busy trying to put names/forum names/and faces together and still haven't cracked it! We are sorry we missed Pete and Sue before leaving, but hope we will meet up again soon.
Thanks a Million Guys, missing you already :cry: :cry: :cry:
aitch
Supreme Being

Re: Very Many Thanks for the Newbies Welcome

Post by aitch » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:22 pm

What agreat bunch I feel the same and have just shown my 14 year old daughter the video of Kirsty with her flames and she wants to attend next year with me ( I shall be dead if I leave her at home)
so heres to NEXT YEARS BIG BASH already

B00K ME IN IAN (NOW) EVERY NIGHT AND SOD THE SCHOOL TERM She can miss a few days it's worth it in tearms of education (people getting on with people) for once.

ROLL ON NEXT JUNE :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Be nice to everyone they might be nice back.

Come to the dark side we have chocolate dark chocolate
pimpdaddyjimmy

Re: Very Many Thanks for the Newbies Welcome

Post by pimpdaddyjimmy » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:27 pm

I can't wait either . We missed Kirsty fire thing unfortunately,but hopefully she will do it again, she is a super girl!
Hope we will meet you and your daughter soon
aitch wrote:What agreat bunch I feel the same and have just shown my 14 year old daughter the video of Kirsty with her flames and she wants to attend next year with me ( I shall be dead if I leave her at home)
so heres to NEXT YEARS BIG BASH already

B00K ME IN IAN (NOW) EVERY NIGHT AND SOD THE SCHOOL TERM She can miss a few days it's worth it in tearms of education (people getting on with people) for once.

ROLL ON NEXT JUNE :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Return to “Bongo Bash 2008”