Day meet Weymouth, Saturday 5th April?

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

bigdaddycain
Supreme Being

Re: Day meet Weymouth, Saturday 5th April?

Post by bigdaddycain » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:28 am

Looks like you guys (& gals) had a great meet :wink: What did it feel like to have the sun shining on your faces? :shock: (remember that orange thing in the sky?) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll have to get up your neck of the woods for some of these meets, you probably wouldn't understand what i was saying, but most people just kindly nod and grin at me anyway! :roll:
ビッグダディケイン RIP Big Bank Hank (Imp the Dimp) 1957-2014
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:48 am

It looked warmer than it actually was, we did get a fluttering of snow on the saturday & a little bit even settled on sunday. Don't worry Ste, I'd be able to translate for you, being a bit of a North/South cross breed myself :wink:
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:11 pm

Only just spotted this thread though had been wondering how the mini-meet went. By the standards of recent weather the day didn't look bad. Blue Pool - ah, happy memories of walking the babies round there in pushchairs when we used to holiday on the Isle of Purbeck. Must get down and join you there one day 8)

Oh and it's Darn Sarf and Up In t'North Ste :lol: :lol: :lol:

...although for some strange reason people always seem to have gone 'up to London' :?

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”