A Day Meet with a twist!!!!!NEW DATE SUNDAY 9TH MARCH 2008

Moderator: Muzorewa

Dabs
Supreme Being

Post by Dabs » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:30 am

Good morning Peeps :D

It looks like our prayers for todays Joint Meet have been answered and we may get away with the weather being in the "Calm before the Storm" which is due on Monday.

Just wanted to thank everyone for their interest in this meet,it is different involving other clubs,the Bongo crew will of course outnumber the others but hey thats only whats expected :!:

So enjoy the day and all have safe journeys to and from Tatton Park today

Thanks again :wink:

Cheers Dabs :D
Its Oh so quiet!!..Ex Terra Lucem!!..A Leopard can't change his spots!
B*Witched Blingo
Supreme Being

Post by B*Witched Blingo » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:05 am

Morning dabs. We should be setting off in an hour. See you all there. Can you confirm the entrance again. just to be sure. Can we bring the dog?
You Tube Films Click Here
"Get your wellies out. No likey floaty Bongo's"
mobilecat
Supreme Being

Post by mobilecat » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:50 am

Its a shiny bongo day-hooray.
mister munkey
Supreme Being

Post by mister munkey » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:23 am

Oil & filter changed, fresh fuel & air filters. New spots fitted. Plugged in TV/DVD. Been to jetwash. Now what else did I have to do today. . . . .
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. http://www.travelblog.org/Bloggers/MisterMunkey
tedpippa

tatton

Post by tedpippa » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:25 pm

Hi everyone who made us welcome at our first Bongo meet today. Thankfully the weather was kind if a bit breezy- lucky the meet wasn't down Wales or the SWest. Thanks again had a great time, unfortunately had to leave early but we are looking forward to meeting up again at Charity Farm. :) :) :)
regards
Dave &Jen.
paul9

Post by paul9 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:30 pm

BEEN BACK ABOUT 1/2 hour,was a great meet and well attended,weather kept fine ,great place,thanks everyone.
storm

Post by storm » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:49 pm

storm

Post by storm » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:54 pm

A fun day !! :lol: :lol:
jetskier
Tribal Elder

Post by jetskier » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:29 pm

great pics jaxx,pink bongo awesome,sorry we missed it,glad everyone enjoyed the day

jetsta
" if you carnt bongo,then PARTY"
NMOAD
Peg leg Pete
Supreme Being

Post by Peg leg Pete » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:32 pm

Great to see such a good turn out, we were sorry not to be able to make this meet :cry: glad the weather was kind too :)
Image Pete
mobilecat
Supreme Being

Post by mobilecat » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:39 pm

It was a really lovely meet - great to meet the newbies and new vans (awesome ccrobins) and the nearly bongod hotpot:)
Hotpot
Supreme Being

Post by Hotpot » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:43 pm

What an amazing day. Thanks to everybody for being so welcoming and friendly today to me on my first meet, and Dabs for organising this and also making such a good brew. Daveblueozzy, hope you managed to reassemble your engine ok!

You kind peeps have only confirmed further what an excellent choice buying a bongo is. I look forward to seeing you again soon, and hope will be able to bring my own bongo next time!

Kind regards,
Hotpot :)
in the hobnobmobile
mobilecat
Supreme Being

Post by mobilecat » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:47 pm

Hotpot wrote:What an amazing day. Thanks to everybody for being so welcoming and friendly today to me on my first meet, and Dabs for organising this and also making such a good brew. Daveblueozzy, hope you managed to reassemble your engine ok!

You kind peeps have only confirmed further what an excellent choice buying a bongo is. I look forward to seeing you again soon, and hope will be able to bring my own bongo next time!

Kind regards,
Hotpot :)
Nice to meet you and dont forget - Wednesday evening we expect photos :)
AndAndDen
Supreme Being

Post by AndAndDen » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:49 pm

Glad you all enjoyed the day. Looks like there was a good turn out. Well done all. Great pics Jackie. Any more pics :lol: Love that crazy campers Bongo :wink: Sorry we couldn't make it :(
Get a Life ,Get a Bongo. !!!
Hotpot
Supreme Being

Post by Hotpot » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:00 pm

mobilecat wrote: Nice to meet you and dont forget - Wednesday evening we expect photos :)
Thanks mobilecat, it was really nice to meet you aswell. Even though I haven't officially 'been bongod' yet, everyone made me feel at ease. To any newbies out there who are wondering whether to go I say 'do it'! Hope we can meet up again soon.

Promise to get pics up as soon as I can take them :)
in the hobnobmobile

Return to “North West”