Thank you everyone!

This year's bash will once again be at Stourport-on-Severn and will run from Wednesday 22nd June to Sunday 27th.

Moderator: Ian

Bob
Supreme Being

Re: Thank you everyone!

Post by Bob » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:44 pm

Sorry we missed you Cazz

We generaly try and get off by 10.00 if we have to travel, the caravan has to go back to storage south of us and there's always loads to do when we get home, just hate unloading and sorting house/mail/you name it at six or seven pm.

Thanks to Paul and Jilly for the wheel relay, I left space for it as we packed then promptly forgot it and missed Paul by about 2 mins. #-o

We were only just by the shop and pub when he phoned but I really didn't fancy turning the caravan round and coming back down the drive as everyone else was coming up. :(
Jillygumbo
Supreme Being

Post by Jillygumbo » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:58 pm

sotal wrote:We could see a chocolate lab in the back corner of the field - although it seemed positively calm in comparison to ours!
Believe me, he has his mad moments!
Jillygumbo, Tonto & Ruca
The night conceals the world, but reveals the universe!
Jillygumbo
Supreme Being

Post by Jillygumbo » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:01 pm

Bob wrote:Sorry we missed you Cazz

We generaly try and get off by 10.00 if we have to travel, the caravan has to go back to storage south of us and there's always loads to do when we get home, just hate unloading and sorting house/mail/you name it at six or seven pm.

Thanks to Paul and Jilly for the wheel relay, I left space for it as we packed then promptly forgot it and missed Paul by about 2 mins. #-o

We were only just by the shop and pub when he phoned but I really didn't fancy turning the caravan round and coming back down the drive as everyone else was coming up. :(
No problem, Bob, it's in the trailer!
Jillygumbo, Tonto & Ruca
The night conceals the world, but reveals the universe!
Muzorewa
Supreme Being

Post by Muzorewa » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:51 pm

A great do, thanks to all who helped make it work. It was good to meet cmm303 and Mrs cmm303, I’m pleased to hear you had some memorable moments on your recent Inner Hebrides tour. Head to the Outer Hebrides next time but take a tip from Team Muz - do a bit more planning beforehand!

Thanks to Ady (Northern Bongolow) – as we drove in he proclaimed “you’ve got a squeak, we’ll get it up in the air later and find out what it is”. Mouse suitably removed and now sweet as a nut :D

A nice relaxing weekend :wink:

Some things never change :?

Mrs Muz, Boy from Brazil, Geoff & Brian

And so to the AGM...

...and about time too, Bongonaught of the Year a very well deserved Ady...

...aka Vanessa :lol:
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:13 pm

Great pics, thanks Muzz. :D

Sorry we missed you as well. Next time... :D

Return to “Bongo Bash 2016”