A few Team Muz pics

This year's Bash will be held from Wednesday 24th to Sunday 29th June. Once again the location is our spiritual home at Stourport in Worcestershire.

Moderator: Ian

Muzorewa
Supreme Being

A few Team Muz pics

Post by Muzorewa » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:19 pm

Thanks to Marianne & Ian for organising another great Bongo-Fest and booking some nice weather too. Only a few photos from us as we were only there the one night....

A full Team Muz for a change, first time since 2009 I reckon

No delay getting the ubiquitous sausages on the grill :D

Muz Jr succumbing to the rigours of a 3am start this morning :shock:

A very pretty Bongo with random flowers etc – you know who you are :wink:

Prettiest of all though had to be these orange & purple examples....

....with colour-coordinated camp-furniture =D>

Sir Lion steaks for the weary travellers :D

Strong coffee – “Wake the F*** Up” brand, to get some helpers on the job, so to speak....

....No inspection pit or Garage Ramp? - No problem, 100% to Ady (Northern Bongolow) and one of George’s (Bongo Spares) lads, improvising a ramp and sorting out our 4WD system....

....into a 2WD so we were sure to get home. Front diff had blown up on the way down and we nursed it to Stourport in full knowledge there would be the collective wealth of Bongolianism (is that even a word?) to sort it. We had contemplated aborting at Keele services on the M6, but only briefly, with a fridge full of steaks, ribs & chops we decided we’d rather arrive on a Green Flag transporter than miss the bash altogether :twisted:

Oh yeah, can’t understand how this came out so well considering the time it was taken and how much Rioja had been imbibed by this point, and I didn’t use a tripod :oops:

So hat’s off to Ian, Marianne, Brandy, Henderson and the Bongo mechanicing crew who were busy all weekend sorting out various problems. And thanks to Paul (& Susie) for the vino, and various others we had the pleasure of meeting during the course of a really relaxing weekend =D>
Northern Bongolow
Supreme Being

Re: A few Team Muz pics

Post by Northern Bongolow » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:31 pm

Muzorewa wrote:
Oh yeah, can’t understand how this came out so well considering the time it was taken and how much Rioja had been imbibed by this point, and I didn’t use a tripod :oops:
maybe you were laid out on yer back muz, im sure i saw you taking a pic of a bongo and fall over backwards. [-X [-X 8) :wink:
Jillygumbo
Supreme Being

Post by Jillygumbo » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:39 pm

Beautiful pic of that moon
Jillygumbo, Tonto & Ruca
The night conceals the world, but reveals the universe!
janie
Bongolier

Post by janie » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:54 am

You got a pic of mine - Thanks, Muz.....I always to take any of my bongo :D

Return to “Bongo Bash 2015”