Great Bash

This year's Bash will be held from Wednesday 24th to Sunday 29th June. Once again the location is our spiritual home at Stourport in Worcestershire.

Moderator: Ian

bongobaz
Tribal Elder

Great Bash

Post by bongobaz » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:10 pm

Great Bash well done all who organized, helped, catered, crafted, entertained, danced, sat about in the sun etc etc
thanks for coming and not leaving any litter for me to pick up at the end "apart from a few water balloons (protect the wildlife)"
Always be ready for a Top Up!
Bob
Supreme Being

Re: Great Bash

Post by Bob » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:50 pm

Second all that Baz, and a few peeps complimented everyone on the lack of litter.
Well done all.
Jillygumbo
Supreme Being

Post by Jillygumbo » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:55 pm

And well done to Simon Jones for Bongonaut of the Year - very deserving.

Good to see Coralie at the Bash too. Stay strong, Coralie
Jillygumbo, Tonto & Ruca
The night conceals the world, but reveals the universe!
philpdr
Tribal Elder

Post by philpdr » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:31 pm

[quote="Jillygumbo"]And well done to Simon Jones for Bongonaut of the Year - very deserving.

Too true. =D> =D>
alant54
Tribal Elder

Post by alant54 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:37 pm

Baz.....I totally agree with you....the volunteers were amazing.....don't include me in that because I was just hanging about reception with my hi viz on trying to look impotent... :shock: ...did I spell that right... :?:

The feedback I had from regulars was ....the best Bash ever... =D>

From newbies.....this has been an amazing weekend....we will come again..... =D>

Ady was a star... =D> ..have you seen Ady....... :?: ......just look for a Bongo with a pair of legs sticking out and you have found him.... :lol:

Site staff told me that they look forward to the Bongo Bash as it is the biggest event on their calender and the best behaved...... =D>

Also to Ian and Marianne and Carol and Tracy for the pre Bash organisation....Thank you
Alan...still plodding on....!
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:57 pm

alant54 wrote:Baz.....I totally agree with you....the volunteers were amazing.....don't include me in that because I was just hanging about reception with my hi viz on trying to look impotent... :shock: ...did I spell that right... :?:

The feedback I had from regulars was ....the best Bash ever... =D>

From newbies.....this has been an amazing weekend....we will come again..... =D>

Ady was a star... =D> ..have you seen Ady....... :?: ......just look for a Bongo with a pair of legs sticking out and you have found him.... :lol:

Site staff told me that they look forward to the Bongo Bash as it is the biggest event on their calender and the best behaved...... =D>

Also to Ian and Marianne and Carol and Tracy for the pre Bash organisation....Thank you
Great to see you Alan, sorry I missed you Baz, huge thanks to volunteers, agree it was the best Bash I've been to, roll on next year (not that I should wish our lives away) :lol:

Return to “Bongo Bash 2015”