Day Visitor

Once again we will be returning to Stourport on Severn for our annual rally.

Moderator: Ian

stuc
Supreme Being

Re: Day Visitor

Post by stuc » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:31 am

Labiathon wrote:We came to the Bongo Bash - first timers - and had a lovely day on Sunday. We realised that there might be an early pack up before we came, but it was lovely to meet some of you and we plan to come down to Looe if work commitments allow (husband is a shift worker). We are owners of the Brawny - and my husband (and me!) were so chuffed at the warm welcome you extended and lovely positive comments. So thanks guys, we hope to see you all in September and to make some new friends over a beer or three! A lot of hard work goes into the Bongo Fury website, and its a shame that something negative was posted.... we had a Freda before the Brawny and used the site for so much research and info, as do our Bongonaut friends. Thank you! =D>
I loved the Brawny, I had a good chat with your husband and a good look inside, I've never seen one live before, I was very impressed at the amount of room and the seats looked comfy as owt. I was straight opposite with the Rising sun flag on the roof. I also liked it when one of your friends spotted his old van going out the field and ran after it, never seen anyone run as fast before :lol:
Do what you like.Like what you do.
Jillygumbo
Supreme Being

Post by Jillygumbo » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:27 pm

Labiathon wrote:We came to the Bongo Bash - first timers - and had a lovely day on Sunday. We realised that there might be an early pack up before we came, but it was lovely to meet some of you and we plan to come down to Looe if work commitments allow (husband is a shift worker). We are owners of the Brawny - and my husband (and me!) were so chuffed at the warm welcome you extended and lovely positive comments. So thanks guys, we hope to see you all in September and to make some new friends over a beer or three! A lot of hard work goes into the Bongo Fury website, and its a shame that something negative was posted.... we had a Freda before the Brawny and used the site for so much research and info, as do our Bongonaut friends. Thank you! =D>
Hi labiathon, good to hear from you. Loved your Brawny! Remember to check out the Eastnor Deer Park meet in the Fancy Meeting Up section. Not too far for us Wiltshirites!
Jillygumbo, Tonto & Ruca
The night conceals the world, but reveals the universe!
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:29 pm

It's the law to come to Eastnor. :D

Return to “Bongo Bash 2014”