Return of the Knit & Natter Group & Crafts!!

This year's main event will be held at Stourport on Severn, Worcestershire. It starts on Wednesday 19 June and runs through to the following Monday. You must be a paid up member of the club to attend, although non-members are welcome as day visitors. We have room for 300 Bongos on site. Children & dogs welcome!

Moderator: Ian

MT Tank
Bongolier

Re: Return of the Knit & Natter Group & Crafts!!

Post by MT Tank » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:13 am

If any one want the use of a table for the craft event, can you please let me know, as if not needed will not bring spare tables.
Thanks
Trish
bongobaz
Tribal Elder

Post by bongobaz » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:39 pm

Thanks Trish i've pinched a table so no thanks. Tried it for size
with survival bracelet stuff. Hope more paracord arrives soon
or we'll chasing round the bash for boot laces.
Always be ready for a Top Up!
Evil Edna
Bongolier

Post by Evil Edna » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:15 pm

Right here is how the plans pan out at the moment :P
Thursday from 2pm onwards in main Marquee Knit and Natter 8)
Friday from 2pm – 5pm Knit and Natter, Fimo demo, Wood turning and Bongo Baz’s bracelets and craft stalls.
Power will be available but you may need a two or three way domestic adaptor
Saturday is the Vicars tea party and various stalls outside
It has been strongly suggested that stalls selling their wares donate 20% of their income to chosen charity, which this year is the Heartlung Transplant fund. =D> =D>
There will also be the opportunity for the Knitters & Natterers to donate in respect of the charity and the good company!!! :lol:
If any of this is not correct or any other details I've missed please comment - Thanks.
Edna
Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese.
Links to my blog
nicxf
Bongolier

Post by nicxf » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:46 pm

Will there be knitting and nattering on the Saturday at the garden party? Not sure I'll make it in time on Friday.. :-/
Evil Edna
Bongolier

Post by Evil Edna » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:54 pm

Opps forgot to mention that bit!!! I'm sure we can find a spot to knit & natter on the Saturday for those who are only visiting for the weekend - watch this space - I'll check availability of the marque with Ian!
Edna
Links to my blog
MT Tank
Bongolier

Post by MT Tank » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:33 pm

All looks good Edna.
Been very busy with craft stalls over the last few weeks, did one to day, also on Sat and Sun this week and next.
Looking forward to a break at the bash.

Trish
nicxf
Bongolier

Post by nicxf » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:06 pm

Evil Edna wrote:Opps forgot to mention that bit!!! I'm sure we can find a spot to knit & natter on the Saturday for those who are only visiting for the weekend - watch this space - I'll check availability of the marque with Ian!
Yay!!! :D
Evil Edna
Bongolier

Post by Evil Edna » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Just bumping this back up I have packed up the Bongo - spare needles hooks and wool for anyone who wants to have a go - just look for the crocheted bunting :wink: - last year we also had a met under the tree whilst the olympics were on! So just come and find us! Our bongo will be by the river - blue fairy lights up the flag pole and our names on the windscreen if you have any questions. See you in the marque :lol:
Edna
Links to my blog
Debs and David
Tribal Elder

Post by Debs and David » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:44 am

Evil Edna wrote:Just bumping this back up I have packed up the Bongo - spare needles hooks and wool for anyone who wants to have a go - just look for the crocheted bunting :wink: - last year we also had a met under the tree whilst the olympics were on! So just come and find us! Our bongo will be by the river - blue fairy lights up the flag pole and our names on the windscreen if you have any questions. See you in the marque :lol:

I was just going to say Edna, do you remember sitting under the tree near the marquee last year whilst it poured down :lol: :lol:

I haven't joined in this thread yet, but I think you know that I will be there at every session if I can make it. Not knitting scarves for charity this year, but I am knitting clothes and blankets for premature babies, as a volunteer. I can bring some patterns along if anyone else would like to join in or alternatively you can look at the website www.preemiesuk.co.uk, they also have a facebook page that has a list of free patterns. If anyone has any wool they can donate, I would be very grateful. =D>

:)
Debs & David

You Need Degas to Make De Van Gogh
Windswept
Bongonaut

Post by Windswept » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:37 am

Hi Trish (aka MT Tank)

Emma will want to get in the Knit & Natter, but probably the Saturday one as we'll be arriving later on Friday.
We would like a table for a stall at the Vicars Tea Party, so if you could be so kind . . . . [-o<

Looking forward to re-meeting the guys, and our littl'uns (Imogen, 6 & Laura, 4 now) are warming up their stroking hands for all the 'Doggies!!!' :lol:

Will anybody with a Technical bent be there? Our TIKI has developed a couple of baffling noises/ quirks :? I'd like to trace and cure while we are in such esteemed company :roll:

See you all on Friday.

Paul & Emma
Blue/Silver AFT, named TIKI, the Hawaiian God of fair winds & good fortune.
Plus a Quechua Base.

Return to “Bongo Bash 2013”