THANKS IAN GREAT BASH

This is the largest gathering of Bongos anywhere in the world and takes place at our spiritual home, Stourport on Severn 20 to 25 June.

Moderator: Ian

corrour
Bongolier

THANKS IAN GREAT BASH

Post by corrour » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:13 pm

Thanks ian for another great bash your efforts are only surpassed by your penalty saves.
The Olyimpics were great for the kids and amused the elders.

Desite the weather (who cares) sat night turned out well the band Elecro 80s were first class and deserve to be considered for a rebook next year? =D>

Thanks again role on next june.
John n sue. =D> =D> =D>
I would walk 500 miles.
99 Tinted tintop
Supplied and looked after by Bongospares
BongoTerry
Bongonaut

Re: THANKS IAN GREAT BASH

Post by BongoTerry » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:06 am

Another well organised bash by our leader, thanks chap for all of the time I know these things take to sort out. I thought the Bongolympics was a great success and needs repeating in some form next year. The auction didn't really materialise like last years but I managed to make some nice purchases from the spread of goods in the tent anyway.
=D> =D> =D>

Thanks for your hard work
Regards Terry.
Ian
Supreme Being

Post by Ian » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:39 am

BongoTerry wrote:I thought the Bongolympics was a great success and needs repeating in some form next year.
The organising committee met yesterday and decided that next year's Saturday afternoon social event will be......

The Vicar's Garden Party!

Tombola stalls, sales of honey on trestle table, tug of war, tossing the bale of hay, coconut shy, bowling for a pig, win a goldfish, church raffle.......
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.
Muzorewa
Supreme Being

Post by Muzorewa » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:42 am

....and one of those bendy wire things you have to carefully manipulate a conducting ring around whilst connected to a high-voltage pylon? :twisted:
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:49 am

Ian wrote:
BongoTerry wrote:I thought the Bongolympics was a great success and needs repeating in some form next year.
The organising committee met yesterday and decided that next year's Saturday afternoon social event will be......

The Vicar's Garden Party!

Tombola stalls, sales of honey on trestle table, tug of war, tossing the bale of hay, coconut shy, bowling for a pig, win a goldfish, church raffle.......

Just who's going to play the pig, then?

Thinking about it, some looked rather good in the Sumo suits. :lol:
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:35 am

Hi
OOOooohhh that takes me back a year or two....I went to a Vicar-y sort of "Do" / church bash in the late 50's / early 60's...from what I remember it was "the new Vic. " and everyone wanted to catch a glimpse of the new bod...The old 'un got a term in nick for income tax evasion....silly old buffer hadn't quoted the income from his estates in the West Country :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....bran tubs, tombolas, coconut shies.....ooooohhhh too much excitement :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: all I got was a glass o' milk and a bikkie... blimey o' Reilly :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Cheers
Helen
In the beginning there was nothing , then God said "Let there be Light".....There was still nothing , but ,by crikey, you could see it better.
g8dhe
Supreme Being

Post by g8dhe » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:00 pm

Muzorewa wrote:....and one of those bendy wire things you have to carefully manipulate a conducting ring around whilst connected to a high-voltage pylon? :twisted:
Oh yer, one of those 12,000 mV ones! With a really loud bell :!:
Geoff
2001 Aero V6, AFT, full side conversion.
Image Spherical Visions
mikexgough
Supreme Being

Post by mikexgough » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:51 pm

sounds like a plan to dress as Vicars and Tarts and continue into the evenings entertainment...... :wink: :wink: Said the actress to the Bishop.. :lol: ....
Conversant with Bongo Top Pinion Oil Seals

Bongo owning Velotech Cycle Mechanic

Return to “Bongo Bash 2012”