Big Marquee

This is the largest gathering of Bongos anywhere in the world and takes place at our spiritual home, Stourport on Severn 20 to 25 June.

Moderator: Ian

Ian
Supreme Being

Big Marquee

Post by Ian » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:24 pm

I've booked the same marquee that we had 2 years ago, the very big one, 40 ft x 20 ft. It will be erected Wednesday afternoon, taken down on Sunday afternoon. It will be home to the Friday night karaoke and Saturday night band, Olympic event management on Saturday afternoon, and will be used for the charity auction & AGM on Sunday.

Which means it is available at all other times, so who wants to book it for other events? What about a poker night? How about a live mike session? Kids entertainment? Any ideas?
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.
dunslair
Supreme Being

Re: Big Marquee

Post by dunslair » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Can my friend Billy bring along his elephants and a man with big floppy feet and a spinning bow tie? :P :lol:
Evil Edna
Bongolier

Post by Evil Edna » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Wonder if any of the other 'girls' fancy a 'stitch' & bitch session? Knitting, sewing, crocheting, learn a new skill? Oh & of course a bottle of vino! :lol:
Edna
Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese.
Links to my blog
Northern Bongolow
Supreme Being

Post by Northern Bongolow » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:56 am

has it got a centre pole ian, chell does a great inverted twirl from 20 feet up, fully clothed of course. =D> =D>
climbingnut
Junior Bongonaut

Post by climbingnut » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:35 pm

Evil Edna wrote:Wonder if any of the other 'girls' fancy a 'stitch' & bitch session? Knitting, sewing, crocheting, learn a new skill? Oh & of course a bottle of vino! :lol:
Hoping to make the 2012 BB our first one since joining the Bongo owners club last August. Mentioned this post to the wife and her eyes lit up. You've definitely got one vote for this!
A person can be smart... people are stupid!

Evil Edna
Bongolier

Post by Evil Edna » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:01 am

Ooo good that'll be 2 of us with our knitting or sewing watching Chell on the pole :lol: Anyone else? BTW I am left handed & if anyone wants to learn how to knit or crochet let me know while the guys bleed bongos you can learn how to knit that blanket!! :lol:
Edna
Links to my blog
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:03 am

Evil Edna wrote:Ooo good that'll be 2 of us with our knitting or sewing watching Chell on the pole :lol: Anyone else? BTW I am left handed & if anyone wants to learn how to knit or crochet let me know while the guys bleed bongos you can learn how to knit that blanket!! :lol:
Never seen Chell pole dancing Edna,although she would`ve given Beyonce a run for her money at shaking her booty at Upwood 2 christmasses ago (sorry Ady :oops: ).

We had Jackie (Storm) pole dancing at a NW Silverdale meet,she really entertained us all ,and we`ve not seen her since :lol:

Brian
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
Northern Bongolow
Supreme Being

Post by Northern Bongolow » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:43 am

ooouuuuccchhhh ive done my kneck, i had to look to see who that was inverted on the pole :lol: :lol: :lol:

then i looked at the picture of chell and noticed much missed keith, made me pause :( .
Ian
Supreme Being

Post by Ian » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:10 am

Evil Edna wrote:Wonder if any of the other 'girls' fancy a 'stitch' & bitch session? Knitting, sewing, crocheting, learn a new skill? Oh & of course a bottle of vino! :lol:
I think we will go ahead with this. What time, on what day (not Saturday), and for how long?
Evil Edna
Bongolier

Post by Evil Edna » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:29 am

What about Friday afternoon? Pre karaoke - you name the time Ian. I knit, crochet, do counted cross stitch & Blackwork - anyone need any help learning I'd be glad to help BUT i am I'm left handed . #-o I have successfully taught quite a few right handed folk but they do work slightly differently! LOL. :roll: If anyone is interested let me know and I'll bring some spare wool etc. :D
Edna
Links to my blog
Ian
Supreme Being

Post by Ian » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:19 pm

How does 2.30 to 4.30 sound?
Evil Edna
Bongolier

Post by Evil Edna » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:02 pm

Sounds good to me!!! =D> Afternoon tea & cakes - vino later!!! :P I'll post a reminder nearer the time!!! Thanks!
Edna
Links to my blog
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:45 am

You could stitch in time to my Panda Song. :lol:

Return to “Bongo Bash 2012”